Search results

1. W

Wrestling family needs help

Heart breaking. This is an amazing family please help in any way that you can!
  2. W

Freestyle season?

The national 3 phase plan doesn’t have schools reopened until phase 2. As I am interpreting this plan I’m not sure we will be back to wrestling until phase 3. *these are not facts, simple the way I’m interpreting the 3 phase plan as put out by The president.
  3. W

Youth/middle school Olympic training sessions

Session on Tuesday Nov 26 is moved to Friday Nov 29 due to the central district all star match.
  4. W

Central Ohio question

Dublin Coffman always has youth activities. Shoot me a pm
  5. W

The first practice is November 12th at 6:30. We are trying to create a high level room for elite level wrestlers not yet in high school.
  6. W

We would like to keep this as a high level experienced room. We have some hammers lined up already!
  7. W

Youth Olympic training sessions With Sergei Kitaev former head coach of The Belarus Olympic team and former member of the Soviet world team and 2x USSR National Champion. This practice is reserved for invitation or application only. Our goal is to get a motivated and focused group of elite...
  8. W

Beast Mode Summer Wrestling Camp with guest Dom Demas

Beast Mode Wrestling Summer Camp Aug 9-11 with guest Counselor All-American Dom Demas at Dublin Coffman one session a day at 5pm camp cost is $50 or a $20 drop in fee.
  9. W

NHSCA High School Nationals - VA Beach

The NHSCA runs a great tournament. Ohio Beast Mode Wrestling has been taking kids out there for years. It's a great opportunity for kids to get in front of college coaches. If you have questions or would like to travel with Beast Mode wrestling please PM me.
  10. W

Ohio Beast Mode Spring Club

Beast Mode Wrestling is a freestyle and Greco club dedicated to the development of its wrestlers. We believe that a tremendous amount of growth occurs in the spring season. We put a lot of time in teaching and drilling techniques as well as traveling all over seeking out the best competitions to...
  11. W

Demas Wrestling Camp featuring Josh Demas

Thanks to some unique travel situations we have the opportunity to host a great camp. Demas Wrestling Camp 4 OHSAA State Championships 6 OHSAA State Finals Appearances 8 OHSAA State Placements 3 NCAA Tournament Appearances 4 World Teams NCAA Division 1 Coaching Experience 4 Sessions July 21st...
  12. W

Free youth open mat

Dublin Coffman is hosting a free youth open mat every Tuesday at 6pm through the fall. The open mat will held in the Dublin Coffman wrestling room under the football stadium. Please follow on Facebook at DublinCoffmanWrestling or on twitter @DCHSwrestling
  13. W

Youth practice partner

I am looking for a youth practice partner under 50lbs that is willing to workout with my son once or twice through the spring and summer. I am located on the north side of columbus.
  14. W

Youth Spring Wrestling Club

BEAST MODE WRESTLING CLUB FOR WRESTLERS K-6TH GRADE WRESTLING THROUGH THE SPRING IS A GREAT WAY TO MAKE THE IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS NEXT SEASON THE BEAST MODE WRESTLING CLUB IS DEDICATED TO CULTIVATING THE LOVE OF THE SPORT IN OUR YOUTH AS WELL AS CRITICAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT...
  15. W

Beast Mode Wrestling

BEAST MODE WRESTLING- PREMIER CLUB AND TRAVEL TEAM EXPERT INSTRUCTION FEATURING: JASON BARNETT 4X OHIO STATE PLACER, 3X OHIO STATE FINALIST, 2X OHIO STATE CHAMPION, NJCAA ALL-AMERICAN, REGIONAL WRESTLER OF THE YEAR THE CLUB WILL HOST AN ALL-STAR CAST OF GUEST COUNSELORS AND CLINICIANS KNOWN...
  16. W

Travel Team

BEAST MODE WRESTLING- PREMIER CLUB AND TRAVEL TEAM EXPERT INSTRUCTION FEATURING: JASON BARNETT 4X OHIO STATE PLACER, 3X OHIO STATE FINALIST, 2X OHIO STATE CHAMPION, NJCAA ALL-AMERICAN, REGIONAL WRESTLER OF THE YEAR THE CLUB WILL HOST AN ALL-STAR CAST OF GUEST COUNSELORS AND CLINICIANS KNOWN...
  17. W

Beast Mode Middle School State Champ Camp

Featuring: Coach: Jason Barnett- 4x Ohio State placer, 3x finalist, 2x State champion, Njcaa All-American and regional wrestler of the year. Guest Clinician: Sergei Kitaev- Head Olympic Coach 2012 London Games When: February 3th – March 5th Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:00pm Why: Training...
  18. W

Head Olympic Coach Sergei Kitaev

Head Olympic Coach Sergei Kitaev’s Wrestling Club at Olentangy November 12th – February 11th Every Tuesday night from 6:30-8:00 The cost is $15 per session Russian wrestlers are often considered to be the best in the world at this sport. They dominate in all big international competitions...
  19. W

Be Brave Wrestling Camp

@ Olentangy High School June 10-13 grades 6 and under sessions from 9am-11am grades 7 and up sessions from 4pm-6pm Be Better. Be Brave!
  20. W

Reece!!!

Reece Humphrey won his second US Open and was also the outstanding wrestler in the tournament this past weekend. He defeated Coleman Scott 2-0 and 1-0 in the finals. He also defeated Logan Stieber in the semis. Reece is currently running our wrestling club on Tues and Thurs. This is an awesome...