Search results

1. E

2020 Greater Cleveland Conference

🍿🍿😊
  2. E

2020 St. Ignatius Football

It’s the same posts on every thread. We get it Ramos hasn’t played all that well. You just keep posting the same yit Tom multiple threads. We got it
  3. E

2020 St. Edward Football

Yeah more than just Keane over the past decade that Wildcat alluded to.
  4. E

2020 St. Edward Football

I believe it was Garret Dzuro that set the state championship records for passing yards with 452. He was very accurate.
  5. E

Holy War 2020

One week away, which is normal for a thread to be started. I wouldn’t say it’s a bit early.
  6. E

Friday Updates - 9/4

Lasalle has been a surprise So far this season.
  7. E

Freshman Games——-Week 2

Didn’t the eagles and tigers play at the freshman level this year? I know they JV and Varsity spilt the series.
  8. E

Bishop Sycamore Innovation High School

It’s Yappi where people are free to read any threads they want. However, since you asked, I was curious to see how Massillon posters would view this game after last nights game.
  9. E

Simply put you mentioned in atleast two posts about putting up 100 on less inferior opponent.
  10. E

Not any opponent and this game is certainly one I wouldn’t be chest pounding over. Just saying.
  11. E

How How many times are you gonna pound your chest for this blowout? We get it. It’s a huge mismatch and everyone knows it.
  12. E

Avon at Avon Lake

Sounds like an amazing comeback for South! Congrats on the win and another year of disappointment for AL. Good luck to both teams this year! I could hear the band playing last night but with no crowd it wasn’t the same.
  13. E

2020 St. Edward Football

Colin You Can always mute it or not watch. You remind me of the infamous Ivycat89.
  14. E

Saturday Updates - 8/29

Excellent! Thanks
  15. E

Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Healthy and long lasting wishes to you! Hope all is better with each day.
  16. E

I didn’t trash Massillon in any way
  17. E

Saturday Updates - 8/29

Anyone have an update on AL vs AL south?
  18. E

AZ is like 70 years old. Does it really matter??? C’mon get a better comeback than that lol!
  19. E

2020 St. Edward Football

Only two programs that I know of speak negatively of the broadcast. I think they are very good.