1. Lancer_Reups

Week 1 WW vs Kings cancelled!!

ok
  2. Lancer_Reups

Week 1 WW vs Kings cancelled!!

how do you know warriorblue?
  3. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

I have to go with Mickey I am an eternal optimist but with football I'm not trying to be overconfident since I am a student manager I want to show the athletes the message while its ok to be confident dont be over confident
  4. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Only 50% with scattered
  5. Lancer_Reups

Division II Poll Voting Discussion (Preseason)

Smith has the same leadership qualities than Porter
  6. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Not that I heard of, Sayotovic played last year and he a blocked punt and had a sack last game against Elder
  7. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Ya I forgot Mitchell he only played the first five games because of eligability right? did Ott transfer?
  8. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Players to watch La Salle Elder QB Zach Branam RB Cooper Johnson RB Gi'Bran Payne WR Drew Ramsey WR/DB DeVonta "Tay" Smith OL Drew Beckenhaupt OL Paul...
  9. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Same here as long as Doug Ramsey is the coach Elder will always keep it competitive even in their down years
  10. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Honestly If I were a player go in with the mentality that we are underdogs. It worked for La Salle last season
  11. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Ya I agree La Salle has not been historically great at away GCL Teams
  12. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

MickeyMantle you are probably the most down to earth guy whats your analysis of friday
  13. Lancer_Reups

GCL South 2020 (includes POLL)

I agree should be a competitive year I think La Salle and X are the two favorites on paper. But if 2018 La Salle taught me anything Experience is key to success but we will see
  14. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

I agree Elder is always competitive as long as Ramsey is the coach
  15. Lancer_Reups

Elder Vs La Salle

Should be a pretty decent game the first of may unusual Pit games Elder will have new faces while La salle has a lot of old faces Curious to hear your thoughts
  16. Lancer_Reups

How is your school handling tickets?

by the way who is your school?
  17. Lancer_Reups

Thats what I Mean it all depends how big the stadium is like for La Salle 15% is 1200 that should be enough for four per athlete coach manager trainer and im hearing athletes that cant dress are permitted to come so for the 2 for them
  18. Lancer_Reups

2020 La Salle Lancers

thanks we are supposed to play you guys next year correct?
  19. Lancer_Reups

2020 La Salle Lancers

Ya i know you have middletown but they are up in the air and our week 4 their district is mulling postponement so thats why im saying it could be a possibility
  20. Lancer_Reups

I think it depends on the school if they can go between 1000-1500 I can see four any less would be two or three