Search results

1. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

What I found encouraging was that they called plays directed at the strength of the offense - running the ball - and the strengths of their quarterback. I think it should settle in on we Browns fans that Mayfield isn't going to be as dynamic as we thought, but he has a skill set that can be...
  2. bedevil

2020 (Week 4) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

Brecksville-Broadview Heights at Barberton - 7pm - WHLO-AM (640-AM) https://640whlo.com
  3. bedevil

2020 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Week 4

Week 4 Games: Stow at N. Royalton Solon at SVSM (THURSDAY NIGHT) Brecksville at Barberton Hudson at Wadsworth Copley at Tallmadge (THURSDAY NIGHT) Revere at Twinsburg CVCA at Tuslaw Coventry at Norton Zanesville at Green Southeast at Mogadore Walsh at VASJ Game of the Week: Highland at Nordonia...
  4. bedevil

2020 Fantasy

Had our draft (12-team PPR) last Saturday. Here's what I ended up with (I had the 1st pick overall): QB - Patrick Mahomes RB - Christian McCaffery RB - Devin Singletary WR - Mike Evans WR - Cooper Kupp FLEX - Stefon Diggs TE - Austin Hooper D/ST - Ravens PK - Robbie Gould BE- Leonard Fournette...
  5. bedevil

2020 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Week 3

What the heck...better late than never... Week 3 Games: Highland at Stow Nordonia at Wadsworth SVSM at Louisville Barberton at Hudson Hoban at Benedictine Aurora at Tallmadge Cuyahoga Falls at Revere Twinsburg at Copley Orrville at CVCA Field at Coventry Westlake at Green Game of the Week...
  6. bedevil

2020 (Week 3) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

Highland at Stow 7pm WHLO (640-AM) http://www.640whlo.com
  7. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

I'm sure he's pouting over the Austin Hooper signing and the drafting of Harrison Bryant. Thing is, if there is one system he could thrive in to resurrect his career, it's the one Stefanski promises to incorporate in his offense, using 12 and 13 personnel. It's an offense reliant on good tight...
  8. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

I don't get the Clowney appeal, not for that kind of money. He can't stay on the field. He's injury-prone. But here's the biggest reason I hope he goes elsewhere. He is balking at a big offer. He doesn't really want to come here and if he does, it is apparently for the money, and the money only...
  9. bedevil

Tessitore, McFarland Out of MNF Booth

Whomever is providing color will have to be someone with a depth of football knowledge, and that's not Stephen A. Smith. But there is a chance ESPN will want to go back to MNF roots and bring in Smith to be the new Howard Cosell. The issue would be what football guy with any cache would want to...
  10. bedevil

Tessitore, McFarland Out of MNF Booth

Praise the Lord, ESPN finally did something right: As ESPN continued to look for new additions to the Monday Night Football crew, it became increasingly obvious that the current members of the booth would not be returning. It’s now official. Richard Deitsch of TheAthletic.com reports that Joe...
  11. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

That would be a huge get. Word is the Bears have dropped out but the Texans really want him. The front office isn't tipping its hand, but if they are still players in the free agent market, I hope the Browns pursue this guy far more aggressively than Clowney.
  12. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

I think the Browns got a real find in the 4th round in this guy. I know Stefanski loves 12 personnel and involving the tight ends in the pass game, and as you mentioned, Bryant checks the boxes as a blocker and receiver. But, I'm also inclined to wonder if this pick, and the free agency signing...
  13. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

You know, I tried that, but my reverie was disrupted by this mental image of a frog with a black widow's peak combed straight back croaking about forty times and point-of-attack quickness. Must have been something in the tea. :)
  14. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

Love the Browns draft so far, but I'm coming back in about an hour. Between Mel Kiper's fecking worthless babbling and Roger Goodell's contrived interaction with the Zoomers I'm close to puking. I know these are extraordinary circumstances, so maybe Goodell deserves a pass (the league office...
  15. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

I think he can. I think the fact he played on the right side last year was because he was their best lineman. He was protecting the blind side of a left-handed quarterback. I think he should be able to head to the left side.
  16. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

I think the only way the Browns trade the pick is if they make a pre-draft or draft day move to get a veteran left tackle. If it's Trent Williams, the deal might include that first pick. I hope not. It's been reported Washington was borderline ridiculous in their demands and obviously found no...
  17. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

Simmons makes sense, especially with the Kuechly retirement. I hope the Browns stand pat and get the best LT available. Also, there's some noise about the Browns having a strong interest in Clowney. I don't get it. He's Vernon all over again. Good, but injury-prone. Plus, he's asking for more...
  18. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

I've seen most mocks have the Lions taking Jeff Okudah. I know that doesn't mean anything, mocks are about as reliable as horoscopes, but I think they need a shutdown corner and Okudah is the best of the bunch. I will concede, though, the Lions are the wild card of the top 10 teams.I think...
  19. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

Trading UP, hell yes. Trading the pick to stockpile picks later in the draft, hell no! Still, I think standing pat at 10 will still yield them a viable player at a position of need. I hope it's a left tackle.
  20. bedevil

2020 Cleveland Browns

Unless they have something brewing to bring in a veteran LT, I think they would be insane to pass up a draft board that is so potentially rich in talent at a position of real need. They can have a player that can anchor the line at that vital position for a decade, or more. In fact, Simmons is...