Search results

1. V

What Movies Did You Watch in August 2020?

As a horror movie junkie, I come across a lot of off beat Horror movies as well as the run in the mill straight to video. I will share my thoughts of the ones that I see this month. So, if you seen a movie new or old and want to share your thoughts go ahead, and if its horror, even better!!!! I...
  2. V

Joe Biden is a Pedophile..... and you want to vote for him.... you guys are sick.

WARNING, this video is rough to watch.... I got disgusted by it after a minute and had to stop. Joe Biden should NEVER be left alone with any child...... Don't believe me...... then watch the video.... you only need to watch a minute of it to get the theme of what is happening here.
  3. V

A&E ratings tank.... boycott working

A&E's ratings have tanked since the Live PD nation boycotted the network. A&E's decision to cancel a show that made Police look good to please the mob has backfired. Will they come to their senses and beg for the show back or is it too late for that?
  4. V

Drain the NFL swamp ..... Life is better without this crap

Enough is enough. Defund the NFL players and boycott this crap of spoiled millionaire athletes.
  5. V

Trump Hate...... come see what this is about

College students were told quotes who they thought was by President Trump. You should hear the roars of racism and he shouldn't be President as they were angered by them until they were told that the quotes were actually from Joe Biden and other Democrats.
  6. V

BLM Scam.... 71% of donations go into their pockets......

Stop donating to this scam, this front, this marxist organization...... ran by the Democratic Left.....
  7. V

Slave to the Democratic Party

FACTS over manipulated truths..... Biden.... "I'll take Truths over Facts" Whatever Sleepy Joe.....
  8. V

Covid.... These kids get it.....

Before Covid: During Covid:
  9. V

The truth is dangerous....... stupidity manipulates.....

The biggest fear of the Democratic Party.......
  10. V

White woman shot and killed by police

OK, what do we have here...... A friend of the woman who was shot and killed by the police simply replied she should not have done what she did...... now, if that was a black woman oh no, here we go again....... and it would not have mattered that the woman ran over a policeman with a car she...
  11. V

This man is an embarrassment to the United States, and you want to make him President?

I'll take Truth over Facts I love kids jumping in my lap
  12. V

Communism is here... Wake Up.......

If you do not watch this video then you are afraid of the truth........
  13. V

If you kneel during the anthem for BLM then get the hell out of this country.....

I'll put it pretty simple so you can understand what I am saying..... There are millions of immigrants wanting to come to this great country. If you choose to take a knee during the National Anthem in the name of BLM then frankly you should get the hell out of this country so we can make room...
  14. V

BLM exposed, donations go directly to the Democratic Party

Pretty obvious what is going on here but some of you are so full of Trump hate you can not wake up to a serious problem BLM is a marxist organization.... lets call it what it is, a Communist movement. They are connected to the Democratic Party...... Donations are going to the Democratic Party...
  15. V

Red Scare vs Big X

Wednesday at 2 PM ESPN will be showing the Red Scare vs Big X tournament game.... What is this.... well, it is a tournament in Columbus and it just happens that Red Scare is made up of UD alums and the winning team of the tourney get 1 million bucks..... Hey, its something!
  16. V

Joe Biden for President

"Integrating black students would turn schools into a jungle, a racial jungle. I don't want my kids growing up in a jungle, a racial jungle" Joe Biden So, did Joe Biden basically call black students something that lives in jungles? Obviously, he does not want his white kids interacting with...
  17. V

The truth about the evil in the Democratic Marxist Party

WAKE UP no surprise you tube takes it down but somebody will just re-post it so we will see how long this one lasts....
  18. V

Black communities suffer as crime sky rockets in Democratic Cities.

Black lives Matter,,,, well, not in Democratic Cities. As a BLM protester calls to hang policemen the Democrat Mayors are still not doing a damn thing as crime skyrockets and the bodies pile up. These leaders of these cities need to be held accountable and charged with manslaughter as they...
  19. V

What Movies Did You Watch In July 2020?

As a horror movie junkie, I come across a lot of off beat Horror movies as well as the run in the mill straight to video. I will share my thoughts of the ones that I see this month. So, if you seen a movie new or old and want to share your thoughts go ahead, and if its horror, even better!!!! I...
  20. V

Wake up White Guilt and stop donating to BLM

I call for the immediate boycott of any corporation that donated to BLM. This is a Marxist Organization or lets just call it Communist because that is what it is. They want to become a political party. That is right, a Communist Party in the USA that could actually win because mos tof you are...