Search results

1. V

The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

I watched Montreal/Pittsburgh playoff hockey game and Now Edmonton/Chicago. I do admit that I watched the DH game yesterday. 1, though I disagree with the format it was the first 7 inning DH so it was history but mainly because of no Votto. I forgot how annoying Thom was and quickly muted it.
  2. V

How will you spend your time, after football is cancelled?

I will be watching HS Football from other states that may have them as well as games from last year and previous seasons.
  3. V

Great win for the REDS. So 8 teams qualify for the playoffs in the National League..... How are they doing it? Top 2 in each divisions plus the next 2 with the best records or is it the 3 league winners plus the next 5 with best records?
  4. V

Reds projected record in 162 game season with Votto in the lineup (3-5): 61-101 Reds projected record with Votto not in the lineup (2-0): 162-0 That is a 101 game difference..... can't dispute factual data!!!!!
  5. V

Crap.... if Votto has to play make him a DH, he is an embarrassment out there at first base.
  6. V

100+ Albums ....

239 Gorgoroth - Quantos Possunt Ad Satanitatem Trahunt (2009) My Ratings: 73.268 Rank: 1077 (out of 1893) Best Song: Rebirth [77.0] Black Metal
  7. V

Hopefully he gets another runny nose so he can miss a week of games...... Hows the weather down in Cincy..... will the Ohio Cup game 1 get started?
  8. V

100+ Albums ....

238 Molly Hatchet - Flirtin's With Disaster (1979) My Ratings: 78.820 Rank: 286 (out of 1892) Best Song: Flirtin' With Disaster [87.0] Southern Rock My first time listening to Molly Hatchet..... liked everything I heard and will be listening to more of their stuff.
  9. V

GWOC Goes to League-Only Format

Trotwood cancelled football and all fall sports.
  10. V

What Movies Did You Watch in August 2020?

As a horror movie junkie, I come across a lot of off beat Horror movies as well as the run in the mill straight to video. I will share my thoughts of the ones that I see this month. So, if you seen a movie new or old and want to share your thoughts go ahead, and if its horror, even better!!!! I...
  11. V

No, I am a norom.
  12. V

100+ Albums ....

237 Samhain - Samhain III: November-Coming-Fire (1986) My Ratings: 73.038 Rank: 1107 (out of 1891) Best Song: Halloween II [78.0] Horror Punk/Deathrock
  13. V

REDS got some good news today..... Votto on the IL.... that frees up the REDS to actually win games now..... How did they respond.... with a double header sweep. Hopefully Friday was the last time we see Votto in a REDS uniform.
  14. V

'This is not just about symbols': America's reckoning over Confederate monuments

Not sure why you felt the need to throw in the word "prejudices" as I do not understand that as we disagree with some things about Robert E Lee. Robert E Lee “In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political...
  15. V

Wayne is stacked this year...... it has nothing to do with the losing record and all to do with the politics.
  16. V

'This is not just about symbols': America's reckoning over Confederate monuments

different times but slavery was going to happen regardless of what Lee thought and still continues today in China, Africa, India, and other Countries. not true Lee was against slavery and that was not the reason he was fighting. Indirectly..... taxation and the expansion to the West. I do...
  17. V

What teams started practice today?

Harry brought it up buddy and I was just simply replying to Harry while waiting for the next NHL game to start.....
  18. V

I also did not renew my season ticks of over 30 years as I am too not happy with the direction of the program..... I was still going to go to support the senior class but starting next season I will likely be going to game of the weeks unless something drastic happens at the school. Nearly 40...
  19. V

100+ Albums ....

236 Slayer - Undisputed Attitude (1996) My Ratings: 72.369 Rank: 1228 (out of 1890) Best Song: I Hate You [81.0] Hardcore Punk/Crossover Thrash I've been avoiding this album but today was the day to finally listen to it. Just about all the tracks are covers from hardcore punk bands like...