Search results

1. C

The three little pigs.

LOL!
  2. C

The Corona Generation?

As a Zoomer I'm completely disgusted with this repulsive POTUS. I've known several military hero's that have lost their life and have been destroyed forever. The thought of our POTUS giving Putin cover and letting our troops to be stalked by russia is sickening. If you still support this...
  3. C

Will the 2020 Season Be Played This Year?

I think the stupid Trumper's have forfeited this season. Looking through out the nation, no trump states have taken this disease serious. Now the stupid racist trump states are being hit hard. If the dumb SEC universities can't bring their students back on campus, there's no college football and...
  4. C

The three little pigs.

Go ahead and get on your knees. Let me know what Putin tastes like.
  5. C

Will the 2020 Season Be Played This Year?

It's pretty disgraceful that Europe has band American citizens from entering they're continent. This has been a complete failure of government. I really thought we'd be able to start back with everything normal in the fall, but it's looking pretty bad as of right now. I can't imagine these kids...
  6. C

The three little pigs.

Wow! POTUS gives Putin the go ahead to kill Americans for bounty. All you stupid Trumper's can go ahead and make excuses for this piece of human excrement, but when the last four years is in the the books, you'll be the piece of excrement.
  7. C

Who is wearing masks?

I'll tell you who's not wearing masks and there the ones that support this get on your knees and lick Putin's c@ck POTUS!
  8. C

Centerville player gets Covid-19.

Sorry, I chimed in on a wussy suburban thread. Maybe this is why Centerville has sucked in football for the past 10 years. Soft kids! I'll regress, and chime in on tougher schools, rather than spoiled babies. Good luck in 2020, sounds like you'll need it.
  9. C

The three little pigs.

Gen Z baby!!
  10. C

Centerville player gets Covid-19.

I've been very controversial about this virus, only because of the lack of leadership at the top, and that's been an embarrassment and total disgrace. Going forward, let these kids have a life changing experience and PLAY! Very few, actually an extremely low amount of younger people under the...
  11. C

The three little pigs.

I'm just a teenager that punked the most stupid voting constituents in the entire history of the United States. If anyone supports this piece of human excrement your worse than him.
  12. C

Who is wearing masks?

Greed has taken over the nation. MLB may never come back the way it once was. In this this current environment, I'd care less to see spoiled babies make millions for playing baseball. Screw baseball it's boring and no one cares during football season. Good luck with the 60 game schedule. Maybe...
  13. C

Trump Rally

Thank God for the teenagers punking the Trumptards. 100,000 expected on showing up. 6,200 hundred total there. McConnell and all the bigots are on the brink. Trump and his minions on the Fox propaganda channel might be a thing of the past in 4 months. God save this nation of this evil.
  14. C

Who is wearing masks?

Really hate to be a Debbie downer, but the immunity only lasts for an average of 4 months. This means until there's a vaccine there will be 70% of the population of the USA get this virus. All of you non mask users might think about going to church and saving your souls. Not wanting to be...
  15. C

Who is wearing masks?

Tic Toc, the teenagers punked the Turd! Less than 7,000 at the Turds racists rally. That's funny! Thanks to the granny that got all these teenagers to punk this human piece of excrement. LOL!!!
  16. C

Any bird brains out there?

I have two nesting bald eagles within 5 miles from my house. One flew over, was amazing, never knew the size. Thought I saw something prehistoric. Also, have seen several lazuras lizards or wall lizards. Very cool a lot of neat markings.
  17. C

Who is wearing masks?

Tomorrow should be a fun and interesting day. The Belmont Stakes, America's first major sporting event. I'm going with the favorite Tiz The Law, how fitting. The other major event will be the race riot happening in Tulsa. Break out the popcorn. This is going to be exciting. Hopefully the...
  18. C

The three little pigs.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! The Tulsa Trumper's could be immune to the covid virus by sniffing their great leaders flatulence. His LED lights up his butt and the consumption of bleach has built the antibodies that kills the virus. All he has to do is eat enough KFC to manufacture enough gas needed to...
  19. C

The three little pigs.

Really looking forward to the perp walk. Hopefully the Orange Turd gets put in the same prison cell with Big Black Bubba. MEGA dorks good luck in November, looking like your going to need it.
  20. C

The three little pigs.

Sorry, my stupid rural uneducated unfunded public education made me misinformed. I meant the spear that goes through the butthole of the hog and ends up in the the snout. It slowly turns and cooks the pig. It's ironically the same situation that's currently playing out. I hope all you trumper's...