Search results

1. Iroquois

OHSAA To Require Sports Physicals For Upcoming School Year

I'll take that bet..Look me up in late September. ;)
  2. Iroquois

2020 Open/Unknown by Week - Updated 5/23

What D1 schools still have open dates from out of state teams not being able to travel?
  3. Iroquois

2020 Returning District Placers

Both teams are already really good. I read on another thread, Fishback to Brecksville, no idea if that's true. But that would be a huge pick-up.
  4. Iroquois

La Salle HC Job Open

Any names floating around for the new head coach? And will all the amazing wrestlers that LaSalle has stay?
  5. Iroquois

OHSAA To Require Sports Physicals For Upcoming School Year

I would expect schools to start off with Blended learning in the fall.jmo
  6. Iroquois

Dublin Coffman 2019

Harry, this is week two of conditioning and weight lifting for the Rocks, how things going for them? It looks like a lot of the big OCC schools are up and running with the conditioning and weight lifting now.
  7. Iroquois

NCAA Dead Period until July 1

Thanks brianwr112 !
  8. Iroquois

"All students entering grades 7-12 will be eligible for 2020 fall sports regarding academic eligibility"

They haven't and never will. But when things shut done in March you had schools districts changing GPA and Pass/Fail left and right. I can tell you four major districts in central Ohio that changed they way students would be graded or what was expected 2 to 3 times. jmo
  9. Iroquois

A Game To Remember...Highest Scoring Game In An OHSAA State Baseball Championship

West had a very good team, a bunch of blue collar hard nosed players. There #1 pitcher got drafted and didn't pitch in this game. West was lucky to make it, they really wanted to win the City Championship so they pitched their #1 vs Whetstone. In the Columbus City League the City Championship...
  10. Iroquois

Is this for all sports ?
  11. Iroquois

Who is practicing, scrimmaging, or playing on May 26th?

Anyone on yappi play in the Xavier University -The Ohio Valley Inv at Hamilton Joes and Waterworks Park this past weekend ? I thought it was pretty good, glad they gave everyone at least four games even though Friday was rough with the rain.
  12. Iroquois

"All students entering grades 7-12 will be eligible for 2020 fall sports regarding academic eligibility"

I think it was a good move by OHSAA. Not every school district had the same grading procedures or on-line set-ups, so this made things equal across the entire state. Hopefully some schools that usually struggle with numbers because of grade issues pickup this fall.
  13. Iroquois

My coach interviews

Good read LICKING COUNTY FAN thanks for sharing your interviews !
  14. Iroquois

Thanks BlueDevil Backer !
  15. Iroquois

Are D1 and D2 colleges allowed to text, email, and make phone calls ?
  16. Iroquois

Triad Head Coach, Zack Winslow, Resigns

Wow, stepping down in late May not good.
  17. Iroquois

When will Teams be able to Workout? (opinions)

Some schools just finished Week 1 of workouts
  18. Iroquois

History of Baseball State Championships (1928-2018)

Thanks for the list of all the State Champs, Yappi !