Search results

1. B

Central Buckeye Conference 2020

I think London and Alder could be interchangeable. It will be interesting to see if London changes there offense a little with the next QB who is supposed to be a better passer. If the RB, Burns comes back healthy they should have a more dynamic offense. Alder lost some offensive weapons, big...
  2. B

If you are talking about winning Tradition out of those three/four I would rank them as 1. Alder, 2. North Union, 3. Marysville, 4. Fairbanks over the past 2-3 decades. I will give a slight edge of North Union over Marysville. Marysville should be on the rise with the re-alignment of the OCC...
  3. B

West Jefferson Roughriders (2020)

Are weeks 1 or 2, 2 year contracts?
  4. B

Looks like Alder re-ups on another 2 year deal with Bloom Carroll for 2021 & 2022 in Week 3. Think this will be a good series over the next 3 years. Also looks like London will play Licking Valley in week 2 next season 2020, that should be a great test to see where they are early in the season.
  5. B

I would say those are a pretty good group to be in the conversation. I only saw Urbana and North Union for the MR so I can't really weigh in on the MR side. Burns & Keith are coming off season ending injuries, hope they can both bounce back and be at there best when the season starts. Drew...
  6. B

I believe Buckeye Valley was interested in joining before they went to the MSL but I don't believe those discussions went anywhere. They would be too far IMO.
  7. B

I guess I should have been more specific, Freshman, JV & Varsity. Junior High has so many moving variables, the best teams or worst teams don't always translate in HS.
  8. B

Alder swept London at every level this past season. All three games were very close. Alder is the favorite by the slightest of margins IMO. Keith and Burns hopefully bounce back from there injuries and have strong seasons. London and Alder finish the regular season again in week 10 in 2020 @...
  9. B

I am only aware of Alder and London having freshman teams to my knowledge. I could be wrong.. but that was the only team on Alder's freshman schedule from the CBC.
  10. B

From the Alder perspective, great season with some disappointment on how the Hartley game played out. Losing the general of the offense at the start of the 2nd Qtr, left a lot of what if's or what could have been. It was a tough loss but getting to week 3 of the playoffs is still a solid year...
  11. B

Predictions for next season in the Kenton Trail & Mad River. Who's coming back and what do you need to replace?
  12. B

Division III - Region 11 Championship: Jonathan Alder (12-0) vs. Bishop Hartley (11-1)

The complexity of the game changed for sure. Just like in 2016, would have loved to have our best players out there. Unfortunately that’s football, just unfortunate turn of events.
  13. B

Division III - Region 11 Championship: Jonathan Alder (12-0) vs. Bishop Hartley (11-1)

Headings is a sophomore. Keith is a junior.
  14. B

Great season Alder! Tough to see #2 go down that way.
  15. B

Pastuer has this as a 5pt spread in favor of Hartley Calpreps has the final as Hartley 28 Alder 21 Hartley SOS #1 vs Alder SOS #45 in D3 FWIW Hartley #1 in AP, Alder #2 in AP. Pastuer's D3 rankings: Hartley #2 & Alder #5 Only one common opponent Hartley 14 London 8 Alder 24 London 23...
  16. B

https://www.thisweeknews.com/sports/20191118/hartley-hawks-set-for-regional-final-against-jonathan-alder
  17. B

CBC 2019. Who you got?

Prayers up to Ben Logan. Tragic news. https://examiner.org/two-ben-logan-students-claimed-in-crash/
  18. B

I show 6 wins for alder, what are the other 4 wins for Hartley. Do you have the scores from pre 2000?
  19. B

You have any scores pre Joe Eitel, I see 6 wins for alder vs 2 for Hartley in the 2000's. I know they played in the mid to late 90s but don't recall who won/lost. 2000 Hartley 16-14 2001 Alder 24-21 2002 Alder 26-6 2003 Alder 24-21 2004 Alder 44-20 2005 Alder 63-32 2006 Alder 34-0 2016 Hartley...