Search results

1. B

McDonald girls coach steps down

heard Matisi is going to Salem.
  2. B

MVAC

Have not heard any reasons. Yes on both counts. how have you been 111's. Is it still possible to private message you.
  3. B

McDonald girls coach steps down

Coach Amy Dolsak steps down after 22 win season which included District Title at McDonald. Have not heard any reason why. They have all starter returning next year. This is a surprize to everyone I have talked to. I am sure reasons will come out sooner or later.
  4. B

MVAC

I know this is boys site. But just to let everyone know. McDonald lost thier Girls Varsity coach also. Stepped Down after 22 win season and District Title and a winning 112 games over the last 8 years. And had everyone returning next year.
  5. B

MVAC

Another good game coming tomorrow night. McDonald at Springfield.
  6. B

Mvac 2019

Honestly, don't think he is going anywhere. Slap on wrist and life go on.
  7. B

Western Reserve coach on leave. Accused of vaping THC in bathroom.

That did not come out right. I meant they want to seen as cool by their students and players
  8. B

This is what sometimes happen when teachers and coaches try to be one of the group instead of the leader.
  9. B

I am not sure who is more brain dead him for doing it then admitting to it or the people who are defending him.
  10. B

Mvac 2019

Will Western Reserve be looking for new football coach?
  11. B

MVAC

McDonald- Sebring on Wkbn game of week tonight. Should be good game.
  12. B

Mvac 2019

Has the all conference teams been picked yet have not seen anything
  13. B

Thoughts on Columbiana beating East Palestine 82-0?

I heard he was just giving those starter a few extra rep's to get ready for playoffs. Oh they are not in the playoffs. Karms a b----.
  14. B

Ask The Ref?

Question on breaking the huddle with 12 players. Sub A comes into huddle to replace player B, who player be stays in huddle till huddle breaks and starts to line. Player B then runs to side line. Is this a penalty?
  15. B

Mvac 2019

If WR loses against Springfield and goes 8-2 there is a good chance they do not make playoffs.
  16. B

Mvac 2019

Waterloo is no where as bad as their record would suggest. They have a nice QB and a couple of decent receiver. Which could cause problems.
  17. B

Mvac 2019

Lowellville has to not only win against JM, but they have to most likely win out. And after watching last nights game. I don't see that happening. I maybe wrong, but to say they end season 6-4 at best if they beat JM.
  18. B

NORTHEAST OHIO Inland ALL-DISTRICT

I see that the teams for ALL-DISTRICT NORTHEAST INLAND have been picked and were in the VINDY today. Anyone have any thoughts on the results. The one thing that stuck out to me is that Nick Ballone from Lowellville, who is hands down the best player they have by far was left off the first team...
  19. B

ITCL upper and Lower tier what does everyone think

It's that time of year. Who does everyone think will compete?
  20. B

DIV results

Berlin Hiland wins over Rosecrans in 2ots by 1.