Search results

1. J

BGSU eliminates baseball effective immediately

Title IX needs to be revised. Not sure how but maybe football scholarships shouldn't count towards the mens counts since it funds most programs anyway.
  2. J

Summer and travel ball ?

First off, I hope the boys have summer ball. You only get to play for so long and then you grow up! This current situation will be that story they tell their future grandkids about. Now regarding baseball, at least travel ball I just don't see it happening especially out of state tournaments...
  3. J

Division V State Championship: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Ironton (13-1)

Congratulations Kirtland! What a game! The size difference was obvious and looked as IF Kirtland was playing a team 2 divisions larger. As the norm Kirtland was extremely well conditioned and coached. Don't remember a season in which injuries played such a huge roll. I can see how Ironton...
  4. J

Division V State Championship: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Ironton (13-1)

First off I'm a Kirtland fan. I've watched this amazing run of Hornet teams make it to the Finals and while this team is probably the smallest in size (weight) they've had it's by far the most athletic. While I don't know much about Ironton other than it's history prior to the year 2000 I'm...
  5. J

2020 Spiders Baseball - 17u

One spot left! In need of a weekend Starting Pitcher/Utility IF. We don't stack our roster with 16-18 players. Come get maximum playing time and compete against other high level teams! Contact Thomas Pfaus - pfaus0123@gmail.com
  6. J

2020 - Spiders Baseball 17u

Looking for a couple of high level High School players to round out our roster. We don't stack our roster with 16-18 players. Come get maximum playing time and compete against other high level teams! Looking for: MI/P and Catcher. PO would be great. Contact Thomas Pfaus - pfaus0123@gmail.com