Search results

1. Hawk1959

GWOC - AMERICAN Conference Thoughts and Predictions

All, Time to start talking about the GWOC American Conference and get everyone thoughts on the teams. We have some interesting and to some of us currently disappointing changes with some of the Teams. As always its about the players, coaches and schedule. What looks good, what scouting...
  2. Hawk1959

D1-R3 Seed 5 vs 4, Pickerington North @ Wayne

Ok All, Playoff round 1 is Official. Pickerington North will travel to Huber Heights to Play Wayne next Friday. I have gone out and tried to collect what I can on Pickerington North but I can not find a good website with roll up stats like the GWOC does (For PN Fans, go to GWOCSPORTS. com...
  3. Hawk1959

WSWO-LP, DaytonOldies.com, FM 97.3 Will cover ALL Huber Heights Wayne Games this year

Well, We have press box space in PA for Waynes first game. As Always, We will be covering all Wayne games Home and Away this year. I will update the webpage this weekend! We are also thinking of covering the Aug 18th Scrimmage game for us to knock the rust off and are working to having the...
  4. Hawk1959

2017 GWOC - NATIONAL EAST Thoughts

OK all, July will be here shortly. We have had some coaches leave, adjustments in players due to Grad. and transfers.... -How will this Conference do this year? -Schedules (Strengths, Weakness, Open Games, etc) -Who will make the playoffs? -What Players to watch on each team? - What does...
  5. Hawk1959

Huber Heights Wayne (6-0) at Kettering Fairmont (2-4) Week 7

Thoughts, Predictions, Player Match Ups, etc... Been quite WSWO-LP, FM 97.3 and Streaming on line will Cover the game Live Link at DaytonOldies.org Good Luck to both teams
  6. Hawk1959

Huber Heights Wayne Coaches Show on WSWO-LP, FM 97.3 and Streaming online Week 7

Huber Heights Wayne Coaches Show on WSWO-LP, FM 97.3 and Streaming online POST Springfield Game Coaches Show be on at 7 pm MONDAY, Oct 5th 2015. We will be LIVE from Frickers on Chambersburg Road in Huber Heights in the back Party Room. Come out and join us, we will be taking questions for...
  7. Hawk1959

Huber Heights Wayne Coaches Show returns on WSWO-LP, FM 97.3 and Streaming online

Coaches Show will return at 7 pm MONDAYS, starting on Sept. 28th 2015. We will be LIVE from Frickers on Chambersburg Road in Huber Heights. Come out and join us, we will be taking questions for Coach Minton and interviewing Players from the Friday Night game against Miamisburg vickings. Host...
  8. Hawk1959

WAYNE WARRIOR Basketball In the STATE DIV 1 FINAL 03/28 8:30 PM @ Jerome Schottenste

Well, The last Game is locked in.... What do you think?? WSWO-LP, FM 97.3 and streaming on the web at DaytonOldies.org (Direct Link = http://radio.securenetsystems.net/radio_player_large.cfm?stationCallSign=WSWO-LP) What a Run for both teams. Can the "Wayne Train" finish its Run? Or will...
  9. Hawk1959

Div I State Semi Final - March 27th - Huber Heights Wayne vs. St. Edwards

No one has started it yet... Thought I might as well... Make your votes and state your cases. I think it will be a great game.!! WSWO will call the game on FM 97.3 and on the Internet at DaytonOldies.org ( Direct Link =...
  10. Hawk1959

DI Cincinnati Region Final Springfield vs Huber Heights Wayne

OK All... Been way too quite on this game... Hawk
  11. Hawk1959

Div 1, Region 2, Round 2: Dublin Coffman vs. Huber Heights Wayne

Lets start the Football Thread. I hope to see some good write ups from the fans as to how they feel these 2 teams match up. What is the Strong Points and the weak points. What Fans will bring the best Tail Gate to Bellefontaine Ohio's AcuSport Stadium? Let the Football Talks Commence...
  12. Hawk1959

Wayne Warriors vs. Troy Trojans Week 4

I have waited and have not seen any postings yet....( All the Wayne Posters still on Summer Leave?) What is the Info, What players to watch, How do the Off. and Def. stack up?... What do folks think? How will this game go? GWOC Sports has the current Stats of both teams...
  13. Hawk1959

Wayne Warriors vs. Lakota West Firebirds Week 3

I have waited and have not seen any postings yet.... What is the Info, What players to watch, How do the Off. and Def. stack up?... What do folks think? How will this game go? WSWO-LP Oldies 97.3 will cover the game on the air at FM 97.3 and on the Internet at DaytonOldies.org, direct...
  14. Hawk1959

WAYNE Warriors Coaches Show On the Air Monday Sept 8 on WSWO-LP

WSWO will be continuing the season with the Coaches show at 7 pm, Monday Sept. 8th on FM 97.3 and streaming live on http://radio.securenetsystems.net/radio_player_large.cfm?stationCallSign=WSWO-LP Send your questions for AD and Coach Jay Minton to SPORTS@daytonoldies.org or call in with your...
  15. Hawk1959

Games that went to Continue Running Clock Week 1

I know the Wayne/Gahanna Lincoln went to a continuous running clock in the start of the 2nd Half... What other teams used the new rules in Week 1? Wayne was up 33 to 0 At the end of the first Half.
  16. Hawk1959

Wayne Warriors vs.Gahanna Lincoln

Have not seen any "Official" thread for this yet. It has been quite on the Wayne front this year here in Yappi land... What is the Good of both teams, The Players to Watch on both sides of the line, etc. Vamp's Line has this leaning heavily to the Wayne side....
  17. Hawk1959

Wayne Warrior Coaches Show kicks off Monday, August 25

Been quite on Yappi for information on Wayne... BUT.. WSWO will be kicking off the season with the Coaches show at 7 pm, Monday August 25th on FM 97.3 and streaming live on http://daytonoldies.org/. Send your questions for AD and Coach Jay Minton to SPORTS@daytonoldies.org or call in with...
  18. Hawk1959

Huber Heights Wayne Warriors Pre-Div 1 Game 3 Coaches Show. Monday 7pm

All, Monday, November 18th, 7 PM on FM 97.3 and streaming on Daytonoldies.org Coach Jay Minton and 2 Players of the week will go over Playoff Week 2 Victory over Dublin Coffman, Talk to the Student Athletes, Talk about the Upcoming Round #3 vs. H. Davidson and then the dreaded "Grill Jay"...
  19. Hawk1959

NOV 11, WAYNE WARRIOR Coaches Show on WSWO

All, Monday, November 11th, 7 PM on FM 97.3 and streaming on Daytonoldies.org Coach Jay Minton and 2 Players of the week will go over Playoff Week 1 Victory over H. Darby, Talk to the Student Athletes, Talk about the Upcoming Round #2 vs. Dublin Coffman and then the dreaded "Grill Jay"...
  20. Hawk1959

ALL WAYNE 2013 Football Photos

Here is the Link to the Regular Season, 2013 More to come from Week 11 on.... Hawk