Search results

1. W

2020 Division II Boys Basketball All-Ohio

Where is Mehki Elmore?
  2. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

I think even Lasalle fans agree it wasn't off in time, but it was super close. Super tough call in live time for the refs. X coach did a lousy job in last minute. Use 1 or 2 of your 4 timeouts left and calm the boys down. X players got rattled. Easy after the game but free throws obviously...
  3. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

Moeller practices there all the time
  4. W

ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

How in the world could Turpin lose to Kings? . turpin is very solid with a couple great players. Could win all the way till they play the team from Montgomery
  5. W

Elder is playing better and have football guys in the groove now. Also its tough to win on the road on Tuesday nights. Also intensity of gcl games toughens elder up imho
  6. W

Elder Basketball 2019-2020 Part II

Elder by 12
  7. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

Is this Bernie Sanders?? Way to be risky on your picks!! lololol Couldnt resist philly
  8. W

La Salle 2019-2020

https://officials.myohsaa.org/Admin/Bracket/PublicBracket?TournamentId=1384
  9. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

Is the bracket available yet? trying to plan a trip in March thx
  10. W

Turpin lost to Kings who is really bad...... did they have kids missing? Beat Elder and played Cov Cath well
  11. W

Elder Basketball 2019-2020

Which kid on Lasalle varsity basketball wasnt there as a freshman? 2 of 3 LS football kids playing hoops out hurt and Branum is maybe #9. One of those started as a sophomore and junior is out with shoulder injury
  12. W

I go to lots of Winton Woods and Lasalle games. Elder normally dominates both schools as freshman in football and basketball. Maybe since the Elder freshman are already driving is an advantage that goes away during varsity sports.
  13. W

Maybe
  14. W

Close prediction
  15. W

Top 10 in Cincinnati

No way turpin can be top 10. They lost to Kings who is very bad and barely beat Milford who is bad.
  16. W

Winton Woods 2020

Its awesome to not have to worry about finding games but 7-8 running clocks will not be fun
  17. W

2020 ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) Thread

I agree with you. Lebanon and LM (talent and location) good for ECC and WW would be a better fit for GMC. I'm sure WW just happy to be in a conference, scheduling games is very difficult out of conference for all sports. Didn't Sycamore talk about joining ECC? They would be a good fit. WW...
  18. W

WW ends being independent

Blah blah blah. Keep talking about next year Meanwhile games are still going on
  19. W

WW ends being independent

Toughest schedules in Division 2 1) Cincinnati La Salle (8-2 D2 R8) 0.842 2) Cincinnati Winton Woods (6-3 D2 R8) 0.840 3) Lewis Center Olentangy (5-5 D2 R7) 0.787 4) Lyndhurst Brush (0-10 D2 R5) 0.779 5) Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit (1-9 D2 R5) 0.757 6) Columbus Worthington Kilbourne (1-9 D2 R7)...
  20. W

Division II - Region 8 Championship: La Salle (10-2) vs. Harrison (11-1)

The guy who started that thread is an ex LS employee who always stirs up crap. He probably made the whole thing up. Back to the game. Lots of these kids have competed and played together in other sports for a long time. I think there is a lot of respect for the kids and the communities on...