Search results

1. K

MVAC

As much speculated coach Rasile has stepped down from McDonald. To put it lightly there has certainly been split opinions about him over the years, but he also brought tremendous success in his 16 years: 328 wins (20.5 per season), 6 district championships, and 11 league championships. An...
  2. K

The OHSAA has begun discussing the possibility that fall sports could be delayed

Well they are saving money by not operating at all compared to running everything with low revenue. I’d imagine they’ll be relatively fine if fall sports go on as normal. If the fall sports are canceled then they’ll probably be looking at big issues.
  3. K

The OHSAA has begun discussing the possibility that fall sports could be delayed

An organization is discussing potential contingency plans. Can you believe that, completely unheard of.
  4. K

Still need help with standings. Please.

I think Eastern Ohio he means the Eastern Ohio athletic conference (Columbiana won and Salineville Southern was 2nd, do not know any of the records of the 7 schools though).
  5. K

No High School Football 2020

I know it’s hard to see things getting better in the thick of this, but it’s only March. There is still 4 months until camp would start
  6. K

Which schools might have a problem fielding a team this year?

I honestly have no idea and was curious if you had heard something. It just seems like this new coach was able to get some energy and turnout last year, might have just been a 1 year blip though.
  7. K

Which schools might have a problem fielding a team this year?

Are you sure about Sebring? They had a decent uptick in numbers last year and supposedly had enough interest to restart their junior high program for this year.
  8. K

OHSAA Tells Winter Sport Coaches HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE

This is pie in the sky. Best case scenario is things going back to somewhat normal in May. Barring a miracle treatment discovery, there won’t be any spring sports.
  9. K

Corona Virus

No, it’s impacting much much more, it’s just the US completely failed when it comes to testing and has for weeks. The US has tested in its entirety fewer people than South Korea does daily. Conservative estimates are around 15-20K infected and exponentially growing.
  10. K

OHSAA Announces All State and Regional Tournaments are “Postponed Indefinitely”

It won’t be played this year. In fact the next ohsaa sponsored game won’t take place until august, no way spring sports get played- best absolutely best case scenario is things start going back to normal in may.
  11. K

Ohio's tournaments...coronavirus may throw a wrench into it

Yup, get prepared ohsaa probably is gonna shut down all sporting events sooner than later.
  12. K

cavs at the Q still have spectators, same with blue jackets. And i swear I heard him give the great ventilation system lame excuse as the why cavs are ok to play. Could be i didn't hear that right about the Q but it was either the Q or nationwide. Also why are kids still in school everyday...
  13. K

And your logic we should do nothing in the name of individual choice and let this be the next China, but hey we got to go to our sporting events! Who cares there’s 500k infected now. I agree it was selfish of me to go tonight, no argument there. won’t be going to any major gathering going forward.
  14. K

Wut? Governor recommended all indoor sporting events to take place with no spectators. MAC tournament at the Q won’t have any spectators. Also already talk the nba will be going to games with no spectators soon.
  15. K

So when should action be taken? 10k cases? 100k? million? Just today we added 30% of those confirmed cases. And because the US has woeful in testing the real number is likely already well into the thousands. This thing is going to continue to spread, but doing what we can to slow it down is only...
  16. K

Uh I was at a regional tonight. That said, it’s not about what risks individuals are willing to take, it’s about the collective and slowing the inevitable spread of this. Doing nothing and letting this thing spread is nothing short of moronic. So here’s an example. Guy attends regional game...
  17. K

And the misinformation is being spouted by yourself. Not taking this thing seriously and not taking precautions would just be one of the dumbest decisions possible. Best to take caution and limit the spread as much as possible compared to burying your head in the sand and letting it spread like...
  18. K

D4 Canton Regional

I didn’t get a good look in person, but after seeing a clip, it’s absolutely laughable a foul wasn’t called on the final 3 point attempt. Officials should be ashamed
  19. K

D4 Canton Regional

Great game! Congrats to Lucas, they play tremendous defense. They are a team so well coached and one that’s better than the sum of their parts. Cubs also were hounds crashing the boards creating multiple opportunities. Proud of McDonald fighting back from 10 point deficits both halves, and even...