Search results

1. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

They were good enough to finish third in the fed. Our kids didn't like a bus ride out of safe Stark County into a city with corona virus. It bothered them, and it showed. Shakers kids live up there and were less bothered by the weirdness of it all. At halftime, they felt physically safe enough...
  2. JJBulldog

All Ohio Schools Closing for 3 Weeks

I fully expect the year is over for anything other than remote. Sadly, there will likely be an increase in cases nationwide during this time. This will create much hardship for working parents scrambling for childcare they cant afford. The feds are gonna have to step up some emergency help...
  3. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Sorry, but you can't beat Shaker in the post season this year. They finally put it together. And I'll take our winningest program in Ohio with 3 State Championships in basketball over anything you guys have. Our girls won one, too , like you guys! So I decide! Stay classy and safe. Medina was...
  4. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

But not when it mattered most! Just ask Massillon! See ya next year, buddy, and stay safe! Always, always keep the faith! WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  5. JJBulldog

2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

No they can't. Just watch and see...Stay safe, Brian! Always,always keep the faith! WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  6. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Prophetic as usual my friend. And seeing as there won't be a play-off winner, I vote Shaker as the champ. Gotta beat the best to be the best! Stay safe all! Always, always keep the faith! WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  7. JJBulldog

Is Former Springfield Coach Tim Coal now the Head Coach of Mckinley?

We like Coach V just fine, thank you! Always keep the faith! WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  8. JJBulldog

Do we need a shot clock in Ohio high school basketball

Agreed. 30 seconds allows a team to run a deliberate offense if it suits the talent available. High school games are short enough as it is. If each team uses 30 seconds to shoot, that's only 8 possessions each for each quarter. I can live with that. I don't particularly care to watch jello...
  9. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have now tested positive. The infection incubates for 2 weeks without showing symptoms. Once a person becomes ill, they need 2 weeks of ICU to recover. In Italy, the hospitals are running out of ICU places. That is why the gov't there put their entire country in...
  10. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

I heard more than one, but I can't say for sure. Those guys are millionaires wrapped in bubblevwrap, so when they start being infected, it's only a matter of time when everything becomes crowdless or simply cancelled. This virus is nothing to mess with. The old, the very young and the sick are...
  11. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

The NBA just suspended their season. WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  12. JJBulldog

2019 - 2020 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Schedule

Great second half comeback! Unfortunately, we came out early looking like the zombie apocalypse and dug too big a hole to fully recover. But our kids took the next big step forward and can look forward to a great season next year! Multiple wins over state ranked teams is no small fete with...
  13. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Funny how they never seem to complain about it. But when YOUR team came to our house, they got to see State Championship trophies up close for the first time in their lives this year. So happy for them! 8-) WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  14. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Our league has won 4 of the last 15 State Championships. WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  15. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Proud of our kid's effort. Who else would have cut a 20 pt ht deficit down to 4? But the turning point was that technical, and it just wasn't to be tonight against the best free throw shooting night I've seen at this level. Congrats to Shaker on a great effort to pull this off. Congrats to our...
  16. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

They shot around 90% from the free throw line., too. At one point they were 24-27. WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  17. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Sounds like Shaker is playing the game of their lives, and our team is having a really bad night . It hapoens. But I also believe this was a matchup nightmare for our team, as Shaker is just as quick as we are, only longer. Our guys will have to make the full court press work early to get it...
  18. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

I had a feeling this would happen. The soccer flop was insane, lol I wanted to play them one more time in Canton next year and run 'em off the floor, and then end it on a good note, but... WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  19. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Considering the trip and getting inside is the better part of an hour or more from Canton, people working 9-5 are shut out from making it in time, and HS games fly. It will likely hurt our attendance some. Nobody wants to speed through Brecksville-Broadview Hts and their tightly controlled...
  20. JJBulldog

D1 Cleveland Regional

Ok, long time ago, so I stand corrected on the 4 straight trips to Columbus. It was, instead, 4 out of 5. I was there for all of them. The Winton Woods game was very lopsided, as they had some very long 6-6 guys who could shoot threes . Our team beat Mentor in Akron to get there. Saw that one...