Search results

1. O

Supreme Court refuses to extend absentee voting in Wisconsin despite pandemic

Breaking news: larger cities with larger populations have longer lines than smaller cities with smaller populations. In tomorrow's breaking news: Disney World has longer lines than Kings Island
  2. O

2020 Presidential Race

I like when happy gets outed for lying he posts a bad meme to change the subject lol
  3. O

2020 Presidential Race

More fake news from happy.
  4. O

Randy Moss vs. Jerry Rice

funny joke
  5. O

What are you eating?

Had lamb chops, mashed potatoes and a quinoa cauliflower "salad" last night.
  6. O

2020 Presidential Race

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/04/poll-biden-leads-trump-wisconsin-1481015 I only did a quick Google search but this is the only thing that says Biden is +9 in Wisconsin and that was from September 2019.
  7. O

2020 Presidential Race

Polls didnt work out so well for the left in 2016.
  8. O

What's going on in the world

I chuckled, good one happy!
  9. O

Yappi Quarantine .... who would you pick?

Did he actually get punched in the face by a kid?
  10. O

2020 Presidential Race

Not the case, but okay lol You didn't mean to quote his post but just happened to write a direct response to it. Got it!
  11. O

2020 Presidential Race

I guess it’s a good thing he wasn’t talking to you then. If you don’t care, why’d you inject yourself?
  12. O

Yappi Quarantine .... who would you pick?

I forgot about both those posters. Good call
  13. O

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

Funny he's still trying to make it a thing more than a month later lol
  14. O

Have the Everyday Press Conferences Jumped the Shark?

I hope I remember to dig up all these posts by happy after the election lol
  15. O

TV Ozark - Season 3

Not sure on the writing but he is the credited director for episodes 1, 2, 9 and 10 in season 1 and episodes 1 and 2 in both seasons 2 and 3.
  16. O

TV Ozark - Season 3

Guy who played Ben was phenomenal, just absolutely phenomenal. Wasn't expecting the twist at the end of season 3. Somewhat of a spoiler: I knew Marty and Wendy weren't going to be killed because then it would end the series but wasn't expecting that.
  17. O

2019-20 Ohio State Basketball

Almost as if this is the norm in college basketball. Not a big loss for a guy who wanted to be featured in the offense yet doesn't have the skill to do it. Minimal improvement from his freshman year to sophomore year. FG% increased less than a full percentage point, 3pt shooting percentage...
  18. O

What schools do you think should or eventually will consolidate?

Anyone else hoping for a Massillon-Jackson or Massillon-McKinley merger? Just me?
  19. O

Elder Football 2020

UC