Search results

1. 3

Eastern Buckeye Conference 2019-20

Thoughts on the EBC now that all football is over for the season. League favorites? Players returning? Player of the year thoughts? Thoughts on coaches? Good luck to the EBC and stay healthy kids!
  2. 3

Copley Basketball

Is it true that Copley has 2 freshman that have came up through with LeBron's son on his AAU team? I've heard they are both staying at Copley. Curious if anyone has any information on that. Will make for some interesting games in 2 years when Buchtel and Livingston is a senior and these 2...
  3. 3

Mck vs mass tickets

Can you get tickets at the gate? If so, is it a regular price game. Thanks
  4. 3

Week 7 EBC

Salem @ Alliance West Branch @ canton south Marlington @ Minerva Carrollton @ CCC Salem Canton South Marlington Canton Central Catholic Week 6- Marlington defense only gave up 111 Salem yards and 57 yards were on a hook and ladder. West Branch defense got after Carrollton with 5...
  5. 3

GlenOak Football

What’s the deal? I understand a new head coaching along with new assistants need time to make things happen, but this is one of the biggest schools in the county and they can’t get a team more talented than this? Not bashing the HC but just don’t understand how they can’t at least be...
  6. 3

Week 6 EBC Pick em

Marlington / Salem Carrollton / West Branch Alliance / Canton South Minerva / River view. Congrats Minerva! I’m going - Marlington Carrollton Alliance River View
  7. 3

Week 5 EBC Pick em

Alliance / Canfield West Branch / Minerva Carrollton / Marlington Canton South / Salem I’m going Canfield, West Branch (close game if QB is out), Marlington and Salem.
  8. 3

Eastern Buckeye Conference

Post scores and thoughts... Marlington with big win last night over a non-conference, Alliance, Canton South, and Salem all start 1-0 in ebc play.