Search results

1. thehawg27

Thurgood Marshall vs Cleveland Collinwood

Trying to crunch some harbin numbers. Anyone know the final on this game yesterday (10/19) Thanks.
  2. thehawg27

OHSAA State Title(s) Game Times

I know this hasn't been determined yet but does anyone have a clue on which nights/times games will take place. Thursday @ 730pm could be D1, 2, 3 or 6 (last year it was D2) Friday @ 10am, 3pm or 8pm could be D1, 2, 3 or 6 Saturday @10am, 3pm or 8pm could be D4, 5 or 7
  3. thehawg27

Williamsburg-Bob Guy Inv. 12/2

Any idea what teams will be at this tournament this year?
  4. thehawg27

DII Sect. Final: Badin vs CJ

This will be the third matchup between these two GCL Coed rivals. CJ took the first two 5-3 and 6-3, who wins the third???
  5. thehawg27

The Hoser vs Zeeman Bowl

Big questions to be answered this week: -who wins??? (Badin or Edgewood) -will RIC Flair make a cameo appearance??? -Will Hosers running clock prediction after last year's loss come to fruition? Get your pop corn ready folks
  6. thehawg27

GCL CoED 2016

Saw this article about the central division. Looks like the other Coed thread disappeared. http://vype.com/tristatefootball/2016/05/11/tough-losses-haunted-the-gcl-central-in-2015/ http://vype.com/tristatefootball/2016/05/23/2016-preseason-rankings-ohio-div-dvii/
  7. thehawg27

Williamsburg HS Tournament 12/5

Does anyone have any idea of the teams attending this event? I cant seem to find info about the tourney. Thanks in advance.
  8. thehawg27

New Miami-2010

So what are the prospects for this year? Should be a good team with the likes of Casey Chestnut, Robbie Martin, Jordan Winkler and Nick Mollot....if these guys can get it going early in the season should make for a productive spring.
  9. thehawg27

New Miami Baseball 2010

With the current struggles the boys sports have suffered this season is there hope that Head Coach Matt Morris can get this team moving in a positive direction this year? I know they return many starters from a .500 ball club last season. Thoughts???
  10. thehawg27

Madison Softball

Looks like the lady Mohawks are off to another great start. Has anyone seen them play? I'd like to stay updated on their season. How has the coaching been? Has there been any "illegal" substitutions yet? Go Hawks!!!!