Search results

1. H

Top five players from your school

This is where the misfortune of this season looms large. It is pretty reasonable to project that this year's winningest team in St. Ed's history at the very least reaches the Final Four with a great shot at the championship game. Another Final Four for Grant Huffman as a four year starter at...
  2. H

Top five players from your school

I'm sure this is a great team, but I'm not familiar with anyone other than Hayes. Who are they and where did they go after HS?
  3. H

St Edward Eagles

Do not want to have to play Iggy again. As special as this Ed's team is, that's one too many times playing the same opponent where they could eventually figure things out.
  4. H

St Edward Eagles

Anyone have the scoop on the matchup tonight? I remember North Royalton beat us in the playoffs 5-6 years ago when they had Omari Spellman and I'm hoping there's no one like that on their roster this year.
  5. H

ST. Edward (20-1) at VASJ (8-13)

I was there. It was my first time to Viking Village and it did not disappoint. I'm a St Ed's grad and I've seen Viking Village on our live streams a few times, but did not see it in person until last night. The feel of the gym is unmatched to any other that I've been to with the exception of...
  6. H

St Edward Eagles

Looks like Adam Mendoza will be broadcasting it tonight. https://www.stedwardeagles.com/live-broadcast
  7. H

St Edward Eagles

Any thoughts on the ISA matchup? Looks like they have almost as many blue chip recruits as Huntington Prep had.
  8. H

Division I - Region 1 Championship: Mentor (12-0) vs. St. Edward (11-1)

Certainly looks like it there. Thanks for the image MentorGrad2002 - Enjoy the ride!!!
  9. H

I'll start by saying Congrats to Mentor, they definitely deserve the win and I'm cheering for them to win the title for coach Trivisonno. I do want to ask if anyone had a good look at the Formani fumble though. I could have sworn one of the officials signaled touchdown. I find it hard to...
  10. H

It's actually 88 counties in Ohio that a private school like St Ed's can draw from. Good on them if they can get from 7. Everything is earned, nothing is given. Congrats to Mentor - Great Game!
  11. H

St Edward Eagles

If Foster is somehow able to walk-on the MSU basketball team, that would be special as heck. The basketball programs don't much better than Michigan State with Tom Izzo! Delvon Roe could probably attest to that.
  12. H

St. Edward 2019

Imagine if he's able to walk-on the basketball team as well. He'd be playing for one of the premier coaches / teams in the country!
  13. H

ISA (Andrews Osborne) and Spire - attracting the transfers

Is ISA a part of Andrews Osborne (AOA) or are they just using AOA's facilities?
  14. H

Basketball Season Approaching

It's never too early to talk hoops.:D How are our cagers looking? Trent Morgan and Chris Moore should be the key players, but who else will be starting and coming off the bench? How about our jv's and frosh???