Search results

1. Bull GreenDog

Any chance if Fall football was cancelled they would move it to the Spring?

I believe there will be a normal season this fall. However, if there can't be, moving it to spring is a real possibility IMO. It might be unfair to the spring sports, but football brings in the most revenue for schools, and that money helps finance the other sports. If any of the sports are...
  2. Bull GreenDog

2020 Federal League

As of today (will probably change once the practices and scrimmages begin) here is my best guess as to how the teams will stack up McKinley 5-1 8-2 Hoover 4-2 7-3 Perry 4-2 7-3 Lake 3-3 7-3 Jackson 2-4 5-5 Green 2-4 4-6 GlenOak 1-5 2-8
  3. Bull GreenDog

McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

12 years. But to be fair, they are probably THE best program to never beat McKinley in over a decade
  4. Bull GreenDog

Watch 2013 Federal League Championship Jackson vs. Lake one of the great games

Awesome game. I remember recording this on the old Massillon Cable on Friday and watching the game on Saturday morning. Half court shot for Jackson was great. Evan Bailey was a monster. Unfortunately for me, the game went longer than the scheduled broadcast time. Cut off with Jackson leading in...
  5. Bull GreenDog

Well, this thread has gone downhill fast. The whole Massillon vs Jackson argument is always enjoyable to watch. But to get back to the original question of McKinley and the Federal League, here are my thoughts on it. McKinley has finally found the right coaches in both football and basketball...
  6. Bull GreenDog

Your schools greatest team...

Green Bulldogs 2001 10-4 record. Started 3-3 but won 7 consecutive games to make the state final four. OR could go with the 2002 team that went 10-2. League title and #1 seed but lost to eventual state runner-up Nordonia in the 2nd round.
  7. Bull GreenDog

No High School Football 2020

I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a season. If the schools are shut down for that long, that likely means that businesses and the economy will be as well. The politicians won't keep everything closed until November.
  8. Bull GreenDog

Interesting. I'm pretty sure they had a running back from Hoover around that time as well. Can't say I feel too bad for them now that so many players are leaving for other schools.
  9. Bull GreenDog

Suprised that they would need to recruit with how big their school is, but I don't doubt that it happened. Was that when Garcia was the coach? GlenOak's collapse is very strange to me. Went from competing for league titles to losing 19 straight to Ohio teams (Their two wins the last 2 years were...
  10. Bull GreenDog

What Was The Best Game of the Decade?

What do you think was the best Massillon game? I would think it's got to be the Perry game in 2015
  11. Bull GreenDog

2020 Federal League

What are the expectations for Lake? I know they had high hopes for last year. They've gone 6-4 four out of the last five years. Will they turn the corner in 2020? Who's coming back for the Blue Streaks?
  12. Bull GreenDog

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Five Fed Titles and One District Title Soccer 2015& 2016 Golf 2017 Basketball 2018 &2020 and District Title 2019 over Jackson 65-45:)
  13. Bull GreenDog

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

So, let me see if I have this right. Jackson can't beat Massillon in football because their school is afraid to play them. They couldn't beat them at basketball either. Then the topic of crimes and school safety was brought up, and Jackson didn't win that debate either. So now the Jackson fans...
  14. Bull GreenDog

What was the game of the decade?

Agree on the 2014 game. What a clutch shot. Was the Ed's- Mentor game from 2011 decided in regulation? Shooting percentages must have been insane in that one
  15. Bull GreenDog

I think that Moeller vs Mentor in 2013 would be my pick. The MAC has had a ton of great games for sure, especially Coldwater and Marion Local. One that might deserve consideration is when Kirtland upset 4 time state champ Marion Local in 2015. I think the score was 22-13. Great defensive battle.
  16. Bull GreenDog

What was the game of the decade?

Started this thread on the football forum and have gotten some great responses. What was the best game of the 2010s and why?
  17. Bull GreenDog

2020 Federal League

League won’t be as strong as 2019 imo. McK and Perry lose great senior classes. Jackson will have to do a total rebuild. I bet 2 out of the 3 miss the playoffs. Leaves the door open for Hoover & Lake. If Hoover’s defense improves they should be the favorite. Green was very young and should get a...
  18. Bull GreenDog

What game from the 2010s was the best and why?
  19. Bull GreenDog

Green Bulldogs 2019-20 Basketball Thread

I think that Green can build off some of the success that the basketball team has had. The attention that the team has received could bring energy and excitement to Bulldog sports as a whole. Geis is the right coach to build up the football program IMO, A good core of players return and the...
  20. Bull GreenDog

Green Bulldogs 2019-20 Basketball Thread

Yup. And we don't need any transfers. I wouldn't want any other players than the guys we have!