Search results

1. A

Elder Wrestling 2019-2020

A friend of mine (an engineer) that works at P&G just said that they (P&G) announced that everyone needs to work from home the rest of the month. The sky is falling - The sky is falling ...
  2. A

read the links. by the way ... as of 1:55 PM on 3-12-2020 there have been 39 confirmed deaths in the USA due to this virus.
  3. A

it's all hype to overwhelm the system. "never let a crisis go unused ... " the powers in charge didn't do any of this 11 years ago when the H1N1 (swine-flu) was killing 100's of thousands of people around the world. just one story from 2012 --...
  4. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

Thanks for the update. Interesting that only 10 player made JVB. I wonder if it was due to low tryout numbers or lower talent levels ?
  5. A

Peyton Ramsey has entered The Transfer Portal

🎣 The proper sentence structure should have been ... Do you know the difference between periods and exclamation points and how they are supposed to be used? They are not interchangeable. 🎣
  6. A

Cincinnati High School Teams 2020

Tryouts are over (or almost over). Who made their team's rosters ? Any surprises ?
  7. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

Have they completed tryouts ? If so, who made the teams ?
  8. A

🎣 Well, just like all of the other conversations, I might as well get this part of the conversation started. :oops: Is he considering the diversity of the student body at each of the prospective schools ? are the other students from feeder schools or non-feeder schools ? 🤪
  9. A

Elder's INTERalliance finishes 5th in TechOlympics 2020

🤪 but where are they recruiting from ? feeder schools or non-feeder schools ? o_O shenanigans like that ? :oops: It gets old fast when they go on and on and on .... Congrats to all involved.
  10. A

Are you a true West Sider??

Next week Jim Conway will be the entertainment - singing, playing guitar and piano. He is very good.
  11. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

I heard that they were refurbishing the volleyball gym - floor I did hear that they were going to re-do the floor (i'm not sure of timing) and try to get one color of purple for the stands, walls, floor etc. I hope they can figure out a way to swing the basketball backboards out of the way.
  12. A

Elder Bowling 2019-2020

Congrats to all ! GO ELDER !
  13. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

"... the original starter went down (totally blanking on his name). ... " Joe Sansone ?
  14. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

I don't see why they would sit a sophomore for a year on varsity because they might need him to set if someone gets hurt. I my opinion that is what hurt Siemer. He lost a whole year of experience. Let him play on JV and get the reps, then pull him up if needed. Beiter has some experience...
  15. A

Elder License Plates Could be Coming Soon

What part of State Representative don't you understand ? 🤪
  16. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

I heard John Seaton was not coming back as the varsity assistant coach. If true, I wasn't sure what that did to the other teams. If other assistant coaches were being moved around. Good news for Bryan Scheck. Go ELDER !
  17. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

It's that time of the year. Let's start talking about the up coming season. When are tryouts ? I heard that there have been some changes in the coaching staff. Who are the coaches ? JVB - JVA - VAR - Who will make the teams ? Who will the starters be ?
  18. A

Elder Basketball 2019-2020

Can anyone tell me how the basketball team is doing this year ? any predictions for the tourney ?
  19. A

GET OUT OF YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT ! :oops:
  20. A

What Elder sports programs are top 10 in the state

#1 person in their mom's basement -- you're a poopyhead ! #2 person in their mom's basement -- NO ! you're a poopyhead ! BLAH ! BLAH ! BLAH ! BLAH ! BLAH ! o_O 🤪