Search results

1. F

Summer and travel ball ?

Unfortunately, that's how I feel about it too. There is some talk though of ACME baseball allowing this years seniors to play. I am not sure very many would even WANT to, but that would be an option if spring sports are cancelled.
  2. F

It's not my fault!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary still looking for the blame for losing the election.
  3. F

$350 Million for "Migration And Refugee Assistance" in Coronavirus Bill

Let the Gov't pay those employees! https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/03/29/kennedy-center-announces-layoffs-just-hours-after-receiving-25-million-in-stimul-n2565941
  4. F

Trump's COVID 19 Failure

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/03/25/coronavirus-greta-thunberg-says-extremely-likely-she-had-covid-19/5076804002/ Smart kid!!
  5. F

Ohio Unemployment Question

Friend of mine still having problems getting on the website.
  6. F

April 12th

Well, since Amy Acton said we are looking at a surge of 6,000 to 8,000 cases around the first of May, I don't see that happening. Now - I am not a doctor or statistician, or stayed at a Holiday Inn Express lately......but I have a hard time believing those numbers.
  7. F

Guess she was out of jelly donuts

I thought of that possibility also. So I looked up "Jelly donut" on Urban Dictionary. Oh. My Goodness.
  8. F

Ohio Unemployment Question

What if you don't have a drivers license?
  9. F

Who is now out of a job because DeWine over reacts and closes bars and restaurants?

I get to go to work. We have contracts with the military that are time sensitive. I really don't see any factories that have closed. I stopped at Casey's this morning for a soft drink and donut and the place was as packed as it had been before all this. Kind of funny that we work because of our...
  10. F

Trump Shrugged Off Repeated Intelligence Warnings About Coronavirus Pandemic: Report

Who are the experts/doctors/scientists listening to?
  11. F

Joe Biden is missing

Set him up an Oval Office replica in a nursing home and tell him he won. He'll be fine.
  12. F

One Year of Music?

1972 would be a good one. https://www.google.com/search?q=1972+music&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS840US840&oq=1972+music&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.3295j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
  13. F

AFTER 3 PLUS YEARS LET'S TALK PITCH COUNT

We have not had a pitcher really even get close to the pitch rule max. I heard that there was a team in Indiana that had one stud pitcher and tried to use him against an Ohio team without the proper resting time, but as far as I know that was just a rumor.
  14. F

With Schools Canceling Spring Sports Will Club Sports Become more Active?

As far as I know-spring sports aren't cancelled yet?????
  15. F

Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

Because he doesn't run fast? In addition to QB- he also was 1st team All MAC in basketball. He also plays baseball and surprises us all the time with his athleticism.
  16. F

Famous People Who Have Tested Positive for Coronavirus

Why are these famous people getting tested when there aren't tests available to normal folks?
  17. F

Gas prices

Casey's has their own gas and trucks. So the truck that deliver's the $1.58 a gallon gas in Union City, delivers the $2.05 gas in Fort Recovery. The other 2 stations are Ottawa Oil.
  18. F

Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

They used to even play baseball on it.
  19. F

Gas prices

Here is the situation in my home town. The Shell and Pak-A-Sak have an agreement that their gas will always be the same price. Casey's recently built a new place in town right across from Shell. Apparently they are in the deal as well because all surrounding Casey's are 10-20 cents cheaper than...
  20. F

FoxNews everchanging coverage of Covid-19

I watched a little bit of Carlson last night. it pizzed me off, so I went to bed.