Search results

1. Kirtland4580

SNF Tour Bus Stopping @ Kirtland High School

The tour bus for Sunday Night Football that travels to all SNF locations will be in the Cleveland Area this weekend & will be stationed on Friday night at Kirtland High School for the Cuyahoga Heights vs. Kirtland game. The bus will also travel to a few other places in Cleveland during the...
  2. Kirtland4580

D-V Kirtland (1-0) vs. D-II Riverside (0-1)

Week 2 has 2018 D-VI State Champion Kirtland taking on 2018 D-II regional semifinalist Painesville Riverside in a great Lake County matchup. Kirtland’s coming off a 35-0 win over Cortland Lakeview in which they forced four turnovers and preserved a shutout. They will also look to extend their 22...
  3. Kirtland4580

D VI State Semifinal: Fort Frye (12-0) vs. Kirtland (13-0)

These two teams faced each other a couple of years ago. Look forward to a good game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Kirtland4580

D-VI Region 21 Final: #2 Kirtland vs. #1 Mogadore

A rematch from last year’s regional semifinal. This has the makings of a great game. Look forward to a hard-fought game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Kirtland4580

Division VI Region 21 Semifinal: #3 Norwayne (10-1) vs. #2 Kirtland (11-0)

This game could end up being more interesting than some people might think. Norwayne’s only loss of the year came to the #1 seed in Region 21, Mogadore (and it was a one point nailbiter). Other than that, Norwayne’s had an impressive ten game winning streak leading up to this game. I hear they...