Search results

1. A

Cincinnati High School Teams 2020

Tryouts are over (or almost over). Who made their team's rosters ? Any surprises ?
  2. A

Elder Volleyball 2020

It's that time of the year. Let's start talking about the up coming season. When are tryouts ? I heard that there have been some changes in the coaching staff. Who are the coaches ? JVB - JVA - VAR - Who will make the teams ? Who will the starters be ?
  3. A

2019 state tourney match ups

What are the match-ups this year for the state tourney ? i.e. E1 -vs- N2, E2 -vs- N1 etc.
  4. A

2018 ELDER Volleyball

Tryouts are over. Who made the teams ? How good are they ?
  5. A

2017 volleyball

They are in the middle of tryouts. Who makes the varsity team ? I'm not sure how the JV will do but I believe the freshman are talented. Returning players (now seniors) from last years team: Max Hofmeyer DS Jack Knolle DS Alex Witte MH/OPP Liam Conway OH Mark Klusman S Graham Koenig OPP...
  6. A

Elder Volleyball 2014

Tryouts finishing up yesterday, who made the teams ? F JV V With Elder coming off a great run in the state tourney last year, :clap: any predictions for the 2014 season ?
  7. A

Who Made Their High School Teams ?

It's that time of the year again. Who's playing, who's strong ... :Party: I have not seen or heard anything about who made their high school teams. Please post: school name varsity, JV, frosh players name, grade, position and how you think the team will do this year.
  8. A

New Volleyball Club In Town

There is a new volleyball club starting this fall (2011). Cincinnati Thunder Volleyball Club will be starting teams for boys and girls, check out the website at www.cincinnatithundervolleyball.com . Let us know what you think.
  9. A

New Volleyball Club In Town

There is a new volleyball club starting this fall (2011). Cincinnati Thunder Volleyball Club will be starting teams for boys and girls, check out the website at www.cincinnatithundervolleyball.com . Let us know what you think.