Search results

1. B

AFTER 3 PLUS YEARS LET'S TALK PITCH COUNT

After three years of pretty much standard pitch count rules for amateur baseball, what does everyone think? Do you think that it has helped prevent arm injuries? Are u guys seeing a reduction in arm injuries? Should the pitch counts be smaller or should they be relaxed? What other steps...
  2. B

BASEBALL TRYOUTS THIS YEAR

Before I get into this topic, I need to let everyone know that my son made the team so this thread is more for the opinions of our august, learned and most of all, our experienced readers. This year, my son's high school started baseball tryouts on Monday 2/24/20 and had its first cuts on...
  3. B

IT IS THE CORONAVIRUS OF HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE BASEBALL COACHES

Yes, I am talking about bunting. Watched a ton of streamed highlights of college baseball games this past weekend and now I know why nary a bunting opportunity goes by in High School baseball without one being laid down. D1 COLLEGE COACHES ARE INFECTED TOO. THERE WAS A TON OF IT THIS PAST...
  4. B

"THE WOLVES" IS PLAYING AT WRIGHT STATE THIS WEEKEND

"THE WOLVES": A critically acclaimed play about a girls high school indoor soccer team is playing at the Wright State Theatre this weekend. This play was put on Off-Broadway and this production is cast from the Wright State Theatre and Musical Theatre Department. Some topics covered are...