Search results

1. B

2024 Football

Same as MLK. GBM 💪 🏈
  2. B

D-1 Region 4

Except their QB play is sub par and their depth quality and special teams have been lacking in recent years. While they have a few guys that can motor, their overall speed at the skill positions and defensive backfield is lacking. GBM 💪 🏈
  3. B

D-1 Region 4

If he stays healthy he is a sure bet to go down with most if not all of the school's career passing records. He will undoubtedly make huge strides coming into this year and should be the best QB in SW Ohio if not the State. I have not seen a kid with this much raw talent in a long long time...
  4. B

D-1 Region 4

Score? GBM 💪 🏈
  5. B

2024 State Tournament Updates

Great job by the Comets. You were the class of SW Ohio and now King of the Mountain. Already looking forward to next year and another potential showdown with Moeller. Well done! GBM 💪⚾
  6. B

D-1 Region 4

I think they open with Moeller at Princeton. The question is can they dethrone LW? GBM 💪 🏈
  7. B

D-1 Region 4

We might as well get this started GBM 💪 🏈
  8. B

2024 St. Ignatius Football

I have always beem perplexed why three of the more storied football programs in the state of Ohio over the last 40 years or so do not have a home football venue. I understand the whole land issues adjacent to the schools, but for crying out loud do you mean to tell me that the administrations...
  9. B

D1 Remaining Teams

Kudos to the Comets. They were the better team for the last half of the season. Moe had some offensive challenges with Sophomores in the 3 and 4 hole but give credit where credit is due. The Comet pitching staff was equal or better to what Moeller had and there is no question thar the Comet...
  10. B

Baseball 2024

Best of luck to the GCL-S teams today. I would Really like to see a Moeller/Elder Regional final. GBM 💪 ⚾
  11. B

Baseball 2024

Good luck against the Comets. I will be pulling for the Panthers. Big Moe has it's own challenge with Butler. GBM 💪 ⚾
  12. B

Thursday May 23rd Scores

Moeller 13 Lakota East 6 Big Moe from the jump and plays add on late. GBM 💪 ⚾
  13. B

Tuesday May 21st Scores

Moeller 5 Hamilton 0 Moeller SP David Hagen was PERFECT GBM 💪 ⚾
  14. B

Scholarships and Commitments

I would like to see this happen GBM 💪 🏈
  15. B

St. Xavier Football 2024

I would assume this is a "tongue in cheek" remark but I am not looking to start an argument. There is another GCL-S team that has some talented tight ends as well. Perhaps I could enlighten you if given the permission to do so. :) GBM 💪🏈
  16. B

Who wins the GMC

Coulda, shoulda woulda. If the queen had balls she would be king. Moeller is the better team for now. Anything can happen going forward. Mason is a very good program and has been for quite some time. Moe is just on another level right now. GBM 💪 ⚾
  17. B

2023 Baseball State Champs

He was pretty impressive in his second outing. GBM 💪 ⚾
  18. B

St. Xavier Football 2024

As long as the coaching staff can be objective is all that matters. No one likes to see a decision based on pedigree or outside influence. We are all looking for a great GCL-S race and may the best team deliver. Thanks for your insight. GBM 💪 🏈
  19. B

St. Xavier Football 2024

Hey ReJect, do you see D Vollmer continuing as a wildcat option or can you realistically see him under center as the every down QB? Not trying to stir anything up or be a wise guy, just trying to get your opinion. GBM 💪 🏈
  20. B

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

He is not the Principal for some time now GBM