Search results

1. T

Who is the best running back, quarterback and receiver in the IVC?

QB Geibel Garaway RB Schonlin Garaway WR Smith Malvern
  2. T

2024 Inter-Valley Conference Schedules and Discussion

I said 8-2 but dang they play some really good teams this year, Claymont is a year away. But Indian Valley Malvern, Mooney, West Muskimgum and Of course Ridgewood. The good news for Garaway is they play Malvern, Mooney, Indian Valley and Ridgewood ALL Home.
  3. T

Wait this is a high school football forum right? The truth is your butthurt because Garaway gets a lot of TRANSFERS but again we can't help that kids want to play for a great program like Garaway.
  4. T

I love all the Recruiting jokes I guess that's what you get when you own the IVC the past three years. Hof is back to his usual BS, you can say what you want about Garaway I've heard it all. I do agree Garaway might be slightly Down this year but they do return 5 Starters on Offense and 4 on...
  5. T

They haven't been good in a while. The pizza Parlor V is tons better.
  6. T

Probably as much as SV has.
  7. T

Longest coaching tenures at your school

Jason wallick Garaway Pirates is entering year 25
  8. T

Who's Pete the pirate??
  9. T

D5 Region 17 2024

Canton Central Catholic will be the bracket buster they can beat anyone in this region on any given night.
  10. T

D5 Region 17 2024

1. South Range 2. Garfield 3. Garaway 4. Poland Seminary 5. Canton Central Catholic 6. Girard 7. Harrison Central 8. Bellaire 9. Sandy Valley 10 Fairless 11. Lakeview 12. Tusky Valley 13. Manchester 14. Youngstown Liberty 15. Chagrin Falls 16. Coshocton
  11. T

I agree it's pointless, the bigger schools gain nothing by playing the crossover games, they could add a bigger OOC game. And the small school gets beat up maybe once in awhile a good Malvern team. But it's IMHO it's a lose lose situation for all parties.
  12. T

URSULINE & MOONEY PROJECTIONS/DISCUSSIONS 2024

Mooney plays Garaway week 4
  13. T

Alright suspense is too much, Garaway schedule as follows 1. Riverview Black Bears H 2. Waynedale Golden Bears H 3. West Muskingum Tornados @ 4. Youngstown Cardinal Mooney Cardinals H 5. Malvern Hornets H 6. Claymont Mustangs @ 7. Indian Valley Braves H 8. Tuskey Valley Trojans @ 9. Sandy...
  14. T

I already know lol and it should be a great game.
  15. T

District upsets ?

What's more impressive is he is a 215 pounder that bumped up as he thought he would have a better chance at 285. Clayton Downs is his name great kid senior who gambled almost backfired but willed his way to State.
  16. T

Losing on purpose

Exactly screw the ppl that don't like it boo who. Smart move.
  17. T

Losing on purpose

I Love this, I don't care who's upset the kid seen a opportunity to punch his ticket to state as a Senior almost worked out. No different then bumping up a weight to increase your odds.
  18. T

Claymont 5-5 Garaway 8-1 Indian Valley 9-1 Ridgewood 7-3 Sandy Valley 3-7 TCC 0-10 T.V 6-4 Strasburg 4-6 Newcomerstown 6-4 Malvern 8-2 East Canton 3-7 BT 5-5
  19. T

Sandy Valley Sectional

Teams 1. Bellaire Big Red 2. Bridgeport Bulldogs 3. Conotton Valley Rockets 4. Edison Wildcats 5. Federal Hocking Lancers 6. Fort Frye Cadets 7. Garaway Pirates 8. Harrison Central Huskies 9. Malvern Hornets 10. Martins Ferry Purple Riders 11. Meadowbrook Colts 12. Reedsville Eastern Eagles...
  20. T

IVC Wrestling Tournament

Honestly I don't know what's with the that guy I know Garaway lost some matches that I thought would of won. I knew Ridgewood would be right their as Garaway has wrestled them quite a bit this year. Both Ridgewood and Garfield IMHO are the biggest risers in the IVC. Garaway is very young with...