SOFT AND WEAK
  2. K

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

He leave Purcell?
  3. K

No. It’s not. Already filled
  4. K

Richmond Heights wants the best competition… but won’t opt up?

I’d throw Purcell Marian girls into that boat as well. Clearly best team in state. Won’t play D1
  5. K

Article said he was leaving town
  6. K

I thought he was the Princeton coach before he left for Taylor University
  7. K

Filled: Madeira - kellett Norwood- not official, but look for Ty Cass Lasalle - Higgins
  8. K

Divisional placements and Regional Assignments to be released today for Boys Hoops

It won’t be like football for 3 reasons: 1) football and basketball have different numbers of schools that play them. A lot more basketball teams in Ohio than football. 2) Football has 1 “elite” division with fewer teams. Basketball has 2(D1 and D1) 3) competitive balance numbers are...
  9. K

Divisional placements and Regional Assignments to be released today for Boys Hoops

I have seen for a couple fall sports releases that, yes, some teams will travel far in the tourny for a 1st game
  10. K

I’m less interested in who’s in what division, and more interested to see the tournament format. Does it mean: - super sectionals? In SWO, for example, are Dayton and Cincinnati still separated? So sectionals would be essentially the same it has, but 1 less round in divisions 3-7? Or will they...
  11. K

I agree “No thanks” In addition to that, are we using an illegal practice with the kids? I’m not sure the summer window for coaching has begun yet
  12. K

CHL 23-24

I’ve heard Kellett got Madeira job? Confirmation anyone?
  13. K

What garbage style? Does anyone besides Elder play with any kind of good flow? Does the GCL have slugfests because of the emphasis on defense and offensive discipline? Do you want teams coming out and jacking up shots with a higher tempo? They may get killed if they do that. Lasalle seems...
  14. K

They were really good when the former former coach (itialian guy with the pat Riley hair) was there over a decade ago. The previous coach(who came to Turpin last year) had a good season at talawanda.
  15. K

They obviously whiffed on Fleming. Then they posted the job. I’d expect people to be reached for interviews sometime this week
  16. K

Terrible AD Terrible decisions
  17. K

Can NWLSD avoid a 0-20 2023 football season?

This just speaks volumes about how a coach's presence can be underestimated and underappreciated when things are rolling. They wouldn't pay Bolden and he left. The entire district has collapsed since.
  18. K

Is Anyone Really Surprised By This?

we just can't have nice things
  19. K

Moeller Class of 2026

you can dress as many kids as you like.
  20. K

CHL Football 23

1) Rodenberg is the best coach in Ohio that never gets talked about. His resume is nearly unmatched. He can coach kids up. 2) Small schools often have the best skill players, just don't have the linemen. His old McNick teams with Cupito would slice up Kerry Coombs and Colerain in 7 on 7 back in...