Search results

1. Q

Westerville North’s HC Stanley Jackson continues to think the rules do not apply to him.

Has anyone other than Yappi posters made an accusation?
  2. Q

Westerville North’s HC Stanley Jackson continues to think the rules do not apply to him.

There is zero provable evidence provided in this thread.
  3. Q

Trump or Biden after the debate

Are you saying Biden wasn't doddering?
  4. Q

Trump or Biden after the debate

A doddering old man vs. someone who lied on every single subject. I think I'll sit this one out.
  5. Q

I’m sure nobody cares but oh well

Congratulations, and good luck with it today, tomorrow, and each day after that.
  6. Q

What would you change?

Talk about a cure worse than the disease.
  7. Q

Stock market: What stocks do you currently own?

The actual buying is simple: Get an account at one of the online brokers. I'll use Fidelity here as an example Fund the account Click "Trade" Select "Stocks". Symbol: The symbol for Microsoft is MSFT Can buy a number of shares or a dollar amount. As far as what to buy, the standard wisdom is...
  8. Q

Three year old white toddler butchered

The race of the perp and victim matter when there are no similar crimes in the other direction.
  9. Q

Juror in COVID fraud case dismissed after getting bag of $120,000 cash

Your prior post had nothing to do with Radical Islam.
  10. Q

Juror in COVID fraud case dismissed after getting bag of $120,000 cash

or maybe they left it out as it's only relevant to bigots.
  11. Q

Ohio lawmakers won’t pass Biden ballot fix, House speaker says

Perhaps because "we" should not let "they" set the standard for proper behavior.
  12. Q

ncaa paying athletes- good or bad for wrestling

Never has been in the revenue sports, the money was just hidden.
  13. Q

#1 world golfer Scottie Scheffler assaults police officer

He's also a smart guy based on not talking about it.
  14. Q

Steveson axed by WWE

Possibly, but the logic reminds me of the people who call bad NFL draft choices "busts". Is the player a bust or the person who picked him?
  15. Q

David Taylor interviews for OKST

In his tenure, Ryan's program is no worse than third and based on recency, could be the 2nd best in the country. You need smarter friends when it comes to this subject.
  16. Q

This is a problem

and one of us has the proper perspective about what the sport is about. The other is you.
  17. Q

This is a problem

and that's great and perfectly understandable. If you're in high school. If you're a supposed adult, it's pretty pathetic.
  18. Q

This is a problem

Because I like the sport but couldn't care less whether Ohio is the #1 football-playing state or #50.