Search results

1. B

Cincinnati Job Openings

I've only seen their GBB program be unsuccessful over the years. Soccer, Softball and Volleyball all have had winning seasons within the last five years. I'm not sure why GBB can never get going there.
  2. B

Cincinnati Job Openings

I'm pretty sure Hamilton is open. I haven't seen official word but heard the coach is not coming back. I know the coach did not coach in the last game of the season due to some internal issues.
  3. B

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

May not be right forum to ask on.. but is the SWOC really going to be a 4 team conference??? Talawanda, Harrison, Mt.Healthy, and Northwest? I thought the SWOC would disband or at least try to bring in a couple teams. Any word on movement?
  4. B

Should the softball season start earlier?

I think the season should actually be pushed back a week or expanded a week later. I've never really understood why they cram baseball and season into 6-8 weeks. Play regular season games all of April and May then start postseason a week later.
  5. B

2022-23 SW D1

Should show no mercy after HHS rated them 13 in the tournament draw. Outrageous.
  6. B

2022-23 SW D1

SW division 1 Bracket
  7. B

2022-23 SW D1

If an ECC or GMC team is closely ranked to a team from another league, it is going to go to the ECC or GMC team. Larger conferences and those teams usually stick together and vote one another higher than a non-conf team. Example: Lebanon will be higher than Mt Healthy and probably even Harrison.
  8. B

2022-23 SW D1

Interesting the RPI has MND over Talawanda. I honestly think MND may get 5 and Talawanda gets 6 simply because MND has name recognition and storied program. There will be coaches in the sectional that won't do their analyzing and vote MND higher because of that. Sad but true. One of the many...
  9. B

2022-23 SW D1

1. West Clermont 2. Lakota East 3. Mason 4. Princeton 5. Talawanda 6. MND 7. Kings 8. Lakota West 9. Loveland 10. Walnut Hills/Winton Woods/Lebanon?
  10. B

2022-23 SW D1

I think Wednesday nights results are included but not 100%. What’s everyone’s top 10 as of today??
  11. B

2022-23 SW D1

Will Talawanda, MND, and Lakota West all be in Cincinnati 5? Who is the most upset prone out of the Big 4? (Either in sectional final or districts).
  12. B

2022-23 SW D1

Good point. I almost wonder if it's smarter for a 5-7 seed to jump in with one of the big fours in hope of having easier matchups in the first and second rounds. You would obviously have to play one of those 4 in sectional final but it may be better than having to play the 7 seed in the second...
  13. B

2022-23 SW D1

I saw where Talawanda was #10 in the state latest RPI. Do you think SW coaches will vote them high enough in sectional to be a #5 seed? Will likely go into draw undefeated but have played a lighter schedule. They have 2 D1 kids that are committed in Fears and Farris. What do you all think?
  14. B

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Lots of mentioning of Talawanda in this forum with regard to SWBL.. I still haven't heard or seen anything that states they are officially going to the SWBL. Typically realignment is announced two years prior as well.. Will Talawanda be in the SWBL next school year when Ross and Edgewood join?
  15. B

2022-23 SW D1

Talawanda was a talented group last year and only graduated one. They will certainly win the SWOC but can they be a factor in the tournament is a big question. They'll need to schedule tougher in the conference.
  16. B

Harrison???
  17. B

Is Talawanda entering the SWBL for the 2023 season? I've heard rumors they are coming with Ross and Edgewood, but nothing official and feel like they would announce it ASAP if it is taking effect the following school year. Any word?
  18. B

2022 HS season

Why did Fenwick have to forfeit their wins on the year? Any insight to this?
  19. B

Coaching Openings

Hamilton is open
  20. B

Who are the top teams in each league this year?

For GMC, West is the favorite by far. Mason, Oak Hills, Hamilton, Fairfield are next tier. Lakota East is not very good anymore.. Actually they were run ruled 10-0 by HHS in first round of tourney last year so I'm not sure why they are included but HHS isn't? Talawanda should also be at the top...