Search results

1. S

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

Did anybody call a cop after that child abuse?
  2. S

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

No stadium expansions or new turfs in Jawja. Just new 120 yd. IPF's at Lowndes, Thomas Co. Central, and Camden Co., South of Macon. I can't beLIEVE it took um five years to monkey see, monkey do like us farmers in Moultrie.
  3. S

Is football in America officially done for?

Think about THIS! I've been a Braves and Falcons fan forEVER! And NOW, through a quirk of fate, I've been screwed by BOTH! It started with the GHSA State Championship being televised by GPB TV. And you could tape the games and then attend in person, if you so desired. And THEN, my beloved Arthur...
  4. S

THINK ABOUT! The United States is trying everything it knows, to expand football, to countries far and wide. IF they were to BLOW that country's team a NEW ONE. They'd be dead in the water. ROME wasn't built in a day. And burning it to the ground on day one, is GREATLY counterproductive.
  5. S

The portal gives THE Ohio State a fightin chance. :cool: In the past six months, UGA has lost the #1 QB recruit in the country, who had moved to Jawja from Arizona, to be close to his new homeys. Then lost our starting MLB in Dumon Dumas Johnson to OLE Kentuck. And our back up QB to Old Kentuck...
  6. S

Massillon Tigers in their opener vs NFL Academy

Your system would make you CRAAAZY in Jawja. One of the most talented teams in our state this season, and one of UGA's and Bama's main talent targets is 3A CEDAR GROVE. Colquitt beat them 50-42 in non region. One of our toughest games of the year. They finally got tired of losing to us, after...
  7. S

What would be your reaction that in my opine, the top three teams on your list, pale in comparison to the talent level of the 2023 Buford Wolves? I KNOW, I KNOW, BLASHPHEMY! WELL, I was STUNNEDE that their coach was not sent his separation papers. With a third ropund exit from theb7A playoffs...
  8. S

As is YOURS for ME. We have NEVER used district designation. In fact, when I was a WEE TOT, we had only five classifications, that were designated Class C, B, A, AA, and AAA! AAA being the current 7A. And OOS opponents have NO bearing on our playoff seeding. What happens in OUR Region 1-7A...
  9. S

I realize that this is a stretch BUT! Has anyone in Ohio ever considered that that travel restriction MAYBE be a safeguard to your reputation as a football power state? Don't worry, TEJAS has the SAME BS. Except that THEY are just arrogant enough to actually believe that they don't NEED to...
  10. S

Except that THOSE are REGION de signation, while aaaaa ARE classifications!
  11. S

I'm curious. Since you Buckeyes are having SOOO much trouble filling out your schedule. And you don't seem to want to come to JAWJA to get you some game repetitions. WHY not contact the teams just in Atlanta metro. (Milton, Walton, Grayson, Carrollton, Mill Creek, Buford, Cedar Grove...
  12. S

Now SEEEEEE, this is PRECISELY why I like reading you guys articles so much, to broaden my horizons. I had NO idea the GISA was affiliated with this organization. Color me informed. As an aside, the GHSA COULD help with your scheduling dilemma, we being of the putrid SOUTH of the North, have...
  13. S

I Don’t Get It…

WHY do 80% of households have outside dogs? WHAT FUNCTION do they serve? Are they just an irritation to all of your neighbors, when the resident critters travel through the neighborhood? Or do they serve as fresh meat for when MS-13 comes to your door, and CUTS HIS THROAT? Just asking for a friend?
  14. S

AU CONTRAIRE!!! Just recently, two of the top players in the COUNTRY, suited up for MIGHTY JACKSON STATE! (Travis Hunter of Collins Hill, Georgia, and prime daddy's BAAAAYBEEE boy, Shedur Sanders)
  15. S

I Don’t Get It…

If I HAD to drink socially. I think that I would much prefer having a small gathering of close friends in my backyard. Rather than shmoozing with the town's people, en masse.
  16. S

I Don’t Get It…

ANYBODY who attends an Ivy League school today, is a potential NUT JOB! You learn more political connections than intellectual offerings.
  17. S

Dabo and Clemson

SOOO, you think Satan is PHENOMENAL? LOAT! LUCKIEST of ALL TIME!! TWO plays were the difference in Satan having only 5 natty's and UGA having the same number. And two MORE plays against UGA, and they would have SEVEN!
  18. S

Dabo and Clemson

This is just MEEE mind you BUT! Me thinks that ole Dabo, Dabo Do is stuck in pre portal times. At this writing, he has taken NO transfers into his program.
  19. S

Rumblings Ohio State Could Be Program That Used Catapult Footage

I should HOPE SO. NOW, if we could just help him figure out how to keep these lads from trying to remodel their brand-new sports cars around a long leaf yellow pine tree.
  20. S

Rumblings Ohio State Could Be Program That Used Catapult Footage

Wash yo MOUF OUT pilgrim! That's BLASHPHEMY I tell you! How dare you implicate the finest group of institutions on the planet! You COULD see some time out in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!