Search results

1. C

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

He coached at Withrow last year I am sure he will get another chance at some point!
  2. C

June Ball

They just started in May last year it is still June ball
  3. C

June Ball

June Ball starting up this week and next, Any scrimmages or camps coming up in SWO to check out?
  4. C

SWO Transfer News

Wow that is interesting! Good luck to him! Interesting to see Fairfield this season
  5. C

My mistake I thought he was at Middletown Christian
  6. C

I could be wrong but I thought Middletown Christian was blue lol!
  7. C

I don't believe Hamilton is a good job I think they graduated the class they were very high on so the next step is make the move to the GCL and see if you can build a powerhouse there good luck to him!
  8. C

Understandable I don't know much about the others in the school but what I have seen is their best chance to win ad D1 level graduated the last two years and the classes coming behind are not close to the level of teams and athletes they had
  9. C

Competing and contending for a state championship are two different things, they have a chance to compete for state title in D2 then they should do that, hopefully that'll attract the athletes like their competitors and then they can move up then
  10. C

Just asking why should they move up to D1? If all they have to go through is WW to get to a final 4 I'd take my chances there
  11. C

LaSalle is not a good job right now and that is the perception around a lot of coaching circles in the city
  12. C

I wasn't in the meeting to know what turned him off from the job
  13. C

It was back channeled he just didn't like what he heard or learned in the meeting
  14. C

SWO Transfer News

Who is it?
  15. C

Cant speak for anybody else but I know for sure that CJ walked out and declined an offer that he coming into he was prepared to accept an offer to go back home to LaSalle
  16. C

Don't know what happen in the meeting but he came in looking to accept the job and he left saying he was staying at Badin. Not sure what they AD did or said but it was not well received
  17. C

CJ met with them and walked out he is not going to be at LaSalle anytime soon
  18. C

SWO Transfer News

Guard?
  19. C

I don't think they stray away from someone with GCL coaching experience I do think they go younger less experience than a more established coach that will push back on things they do not disagree with when it comes to the athletic department or administration