Search results

1. V

2023 HS Season

A 5 set thriller early in the season for Badin and Fenwick. Was anyone there to watch the game and see what happened?
  2. V

Club 2022-2023

In my opinion i feel like the season is an overall success but definitely a disappointment. With all the talent on that roster they definitely shouldn't have lost to OP (Even though they didn't have Owen Walsh.) it makes me think about how good they could have been if they had put Bentley Meyer...
  3. V

2023 HS Season

I was never saying that they'll make a push for state I'm just saying that they'll surprise people this year compared to their usual standards.
  4. V

2023 HS Season

I feel like for D1 X and Moeller are by far the favorites this year. I do feel like teams in the GMC will surprise people this year though, I'm not saying they'll make a run for state or anything but the amount of club players from the GMC is crazy this year. (Lakota west alone has 7 club...
  5. V

Club 2022-2023

After re-watching the game, what you said about the twins is very true a lot of OP's points were scored off of aiming for difficult spots to cover on hits and serves.
  6. V

Club 2022-2023

Yes I agree, the past two years he has coached an OP team that doesn't have many expectations but manages to compete with the best teams attack has to offer.
  7. V

Club 2022-2023

OPVC 18 purple Defeats Attack 18 Black in 2 sets without Owen Walsh, any thoughts?
  8. V

Best all time players @ schools/position

Ethan's Brother, Grant can play the middle very well