Search results

1. W

PTC County

And when playing county teams in the past lost in both football and basketball. You would think Field and Springfield would run to get in the county division. Field already plays Mogadore, Rootstown and Southeast in football. Think gate money people, especially your districts that struggle...
  2. W

PTC County

Really they are not much smaller than Mogadore. And they were admitted on the condition they would start a football program. They have land across from school that is designated as a field....I've been to games where their student section dwarfs some other county schools..and they are growing..
  3. W

PTC County

The way Lake Center plays basketball, think it's probably time they start both football and wrestling programs...what are the scared of??
  4. W

Norton D4 District

And yes I know they are " mennonite " but not what they are mostly now. I had a relative teach there when the girls still wore head coverings and the boys plain clothing. But really now they are FAR from that.
  5. W

Norton D4 District

And their fans...wow, poor sports. No National Anthem at their home games due to " religous reasons"...really??
  6. W

PTC County

Lake Center has wrestling?? They really need to start their football program...
  7. W

Norton D4 District

Mogadore's loss was due to a great disparity in fouls. 2 technicals ( quite questionable by the same official) added 10+ points for LCC. Mogadore liost by 3.On a side note sitting behind the Lake Center bench...maybe it's time the " Christian " be removed from their school name. A very poor...
  8. W

Districts with important Bond issues on the ballot.

Well if you call it pay to play your are opening up yourself to law suits as parents will insist " my kid didn't get to play"!! ..but participate...well they participated in practice, drills, warm up.....
  9. W

Districts with important Bond issues on the ballot.

Never call it " Pay to play". Call it pay to participate.
  10. W

PTC County

All depends which guys in green. Taft and Mogadore both wear green!!
  11. W

Mogadore schedule 2020

Still don't understand Cuyahoga Heights or Lucas dodging the Wildcats. If it is a home game for either they are assured a hig gate as Mogadore travels well. And both have played Mogadore in the past, especially Heights.
  12. W

2/15 Scores

Mogadore 97 Windham 57 Battle of former long time PCL rivals.
  13. W

2/14 Scores

Mogadore 71 Youngstown Valley Christian 56
  14. W

PTC County

Well of course they might win a few more games...Really Sebring, now there's a football power. And remember Waterloo is the largest school in their new league a D5 in a D6,7 league. But I guess if you can't beat Mogadore you bail. See basketball results. At least Rootstown went the get better...
  15. W

MVAC

Old Portage county foe Mogadore handled Waterloo tonight 68-57. Could have been more as Mogadore led by 17 at one point. Shut down Waterloo offense and the bigs.
  16. W

2/11 Scores

Mogadore 68 Atwater Waterloo 57 Mogadore beats another conference champion.
  17. W

2/8 Scores

Mogadore 85 Streetsboro 76 2 OT Mogadore Portage county County defeats Portage county Metro champions !
  18. W

PTC County

Well at least Waterloo seems to have money for the long transportation rides. They were approached about being readmitted to the PCL county division. 3 schools all rivals within 20 minutes. They are a D5 school now and just hammered Crestwood in basketball and Southeast in wrestling. Why are...
  19. W

PTC County

Looks like a private/ parochial school league. I really don't believe it's a good idea. Sure wish Mogadore Field and Akron Springfield would have considered more seriously. Maybe 1 or 2 private or parochial schools would be ok but not a majority.
  20. W

2/1 Scores

Mogadore 76 Mogadore Field 59