Search results

1. J

2019-20 Ohio State Basketball

Red, I have to disagree about Carton. He is the most talented kid on the team so no addition by subtraction at all. He has had some struggles at times with turnovers and bad shots like most freshmen but they are much more difficult to defend when he is out there. He played really well in his...
  2. J

2020 Cleveland Browns

I sure hope Stefanski has some say in who stays and goes among players and in the draft. I have way more confidence in him than I do Berry or Depodesta. I hope Wolf stays for at least another year to keep draft process intact. Sounds like there was way more friction between Dorsey and his...
  3. J

The Official 2020 Cleveland Indians Thread

Tribe fans very quiet right now. Are you all giving up on season already since payroll cut to 90M and White Sox and Twins loaded up on offense? Tribe still has best rotation in the division and possibly the best infield as well. All switch hitters and good defenders. Perez solid behind the...
  4. J

NBA thread

In the playoffs, Clippers will have PG and Kawai 40 minutes every game and that will be the difference. Clippers giving them way more rest than Lakers do for their stars in regular season. Clippers do not care as long as they are 3 seed or above. Supporting cast of Lou W, Beverly and Harrell...
  5. J

With a team this offensively challenged, Holtman has to play his best two offensive guys in Carton and Washington and live with some turnovers and bad shots and poor D at times with Washington. Carton makes some great plays on D but gambles at times as well. This needs to be Carton's team by...
  6. J

Big ten Hoops

Big 10 is as balanced as it has been in years this year.....should get 10 teams in NCAA. Still Sparty's league to lose but maybe 16-4 will win the league this year. Not sure anyone else can be better than 15-5 as road games are wars no matter who you are playing. Illinois and Iowa seem to...
  7. J

2020 Cleveland Browns

Cannot be any worse than Freddy was last year. I think Stefanski will be a big improvement in terms of professionalism and having the team ready to play. I cannot imagine he will put up with the discipline issues Browns had last year. They should be much more together offensively too under...
  8. J

They seem to have a lot of one way players.....some are good on D with no offense and others vice versa. Glad to see Kaleb W get himself into shape but using him as focal point of offense has killed this team. They threw it to him 18-20 times last night in scoring spots (inside or open 3's)...
  9. J

Holtman has his hands full right now. His freshmen class not living up to their recruiting rankings at all. Carton and Liddell very inconsistent and Bucks need them to be good right now. Gaffney has not gotten a shot....his fault or Holtman's...who knows but I would play the kid 10-12 minutes...
  10. J

2020 Cleveland Browns

Ok, who gets the OC and DC jobs and the big GM job? Those hirings may be just as important as the head coach.....man I hope they get it right this time!!
  11. J

Yes, when this team was ranked in top 5 it was crazy.....team is better than last season but still no size and very young. They need freshmen Carton and Liddell to step up quickly here and help Kaleb Wesson and the soph guards. Really would be nice if Gaffney would get some court time as he is...
  12. J

2020 Cleveland Browns

So now Haslams want to paid their new coach with a GM that can work with him. Seems like the three most likely options are McCarthy and current Asst GM Eliot Wolf....Wolf could be promoted to GM and work with McCarthy. Or bring in McDaniels and he brings one of his guys with him from NE to be...
  13. J

Lakers 2019-2020

4 losses in a row for Lake Show....they need another scorer and Lebron is hurt now too.
  14. J

Cavs 2019-2020

Clarkson trade was a decent deal for both sides....Utah needed scoring off the bench and they should be a playoff team. Cavs get 2 second round picks and Exum for a year and a half on a modest deal. He may not even play much. Key is it opens up playing time for Porter at his natural spot at 2...
  15. J

Tribe just got their 2b for 2020 by signing Cesar Hernandez to one yr 6.25M deal. 29 yr old switch hitter hit .279 with 14 homers for Phils last year and is .277 career hitter. Not a bad signing at all for Tribe. Seems like Lindor is staying put for the time being.
  16. J

Dodgers do not seem to want to part with Lux and May so Frankie stays to open 2020 at least. The Kluber trade was a salary dump but they got some value in return. Young bullpen power arm for sure!! DeSheilds is a slight upgrade from Greg Allen. Tribe may trade an OF or two now as they have a...
  17. J

Cavs 2019-2020

Did Brian think they would be good? This is part of the plan....get another top 10 pick and hopefully trade a few other guys this year for more picks. Love could be dealt too at deadline or this summer.
  18. J

Tribe and Dodgers talking about a deal that would send Lindor and Kluber to LA for a nice package of young talent. LA has more young talent than anyone right now so Tribe looking to max out with Lindor. Not sure it happens this winter or at deadline or next winter but I bet it happens at some...
  19. J

NBA thread

Yep, Red14 nailed it. They see any tiny injustice in the great USA and they are racing each other to twitter to comment about it and condemn our leaders. But let communist China lock up any dissenters in the Honk Kong thing and they suddenly go silent??? NBA commish told them if China pulls...
  20. J

Zimmer refused to go play Winter ball this year as Tribe felt he needed to get some at bats....Tito and Antonetti were not pleased so I could see Zimmer included in a trade this offseason as he has not shown he can hit at big league level or stay healthy. They also told Bauers they would like...