Search results

1. Go_Green

Div IV Reg 13 Semi West Branch 11-1 vs Canton South 12-0

Yes they are all underclassmen. There are only 4 seniors this year. Alazaus is the only senior starter on offense. Two seniors start on defense. There is definitely another QB ready to take the reins next year.
  2. Go_Green

Division IV Region 13

I’d be happy with this. Almost any of the Canton area schools would be a good fit. Louisville is probably ideal, but it’s unlikely they would host this game.
  3. Go_Green

Division IV Region 13

Not really. She’s consistent but she doesn’t have a huge leg.
  4. Go_Green

Division IV Region 13

Well that explains it. WB has had plenty of struggles with extra points over the years. We have a girl from the soccer team doing them this year. She struggled early but has been automatic the last half of the season.
  5. Go_Green

Division IV Region 13

I watched the end of this game and I was shocked when Struthers didn’t decide to kick after the penalty.
  6. Go_Green

West Branch (8-1) at Salem (1-8)

I would agree. There are only 4 seniors on this team. Both the junior and sophomore classes are excellent.
  7. Go_Green

Division IV Region 13

With one week remaining, it’s time to bring this to the top again. What are everyone’s thoughts about the region now?
  8. Go_Green

EBC Football 2023

I agree. If he hadn’t been behind a D1 recruit and had been a starter last year, I believe he would have multiple offers. He has a big arm and is very accurate.
  9. Go_Green

Carrollton (5-3) at West Branch (7-1) for the EBC title

I’m excited to see this one. Can Carrollton score enough to stay with West Branch? Unlikely.
  10. Go_Green

EBC Football 2023

I have seen nearly every game over this time frame. I’d rank them as follows: 1. 2022 2. 2021 3. 2023 4. 2020 This was hard though I changed it 3 times before I settled on this ranking. This 2023 team may be the most explosive. It’s deeper at the skill positions. It still remains to be seen...
  11. Go_Green

EBC Football 2023

WB does have a lot of weapons. The RB set the school record against Marlington with a 99 yard run and they set the record for longest pass with a 96 yard strike this week. It will be interesting to see if Carrollton can slow them down. What are Carrollton’s strengths? One of my Aviator friends...
  12. Go_Green

EBC Football 2023

That would be the recipe to beat WB. Score first, long drives, and win the turnover/penalty/mistake battle. Ridgewood executed this game plan and was nearly successful. Beau is less mobile than Dru was but he’s huge and hard to bring down. He avoids pressure better than I expected he would at...
  13. Go_Green

EBC Football 2023

I just watched West Branch and Alliance. There is no way a QB headed to Oklahoma should be running the football as much as he does. Sure he’s a great athlete but throw the ball…
  14. Go_Green

Week 8: Alliance (4-3) at West Branch (6-1)

Great job by the Warriors tonight, 49-41 over Alliance. The Alliance QB is as good as advertised.
  15. Go_Green

Week 8: Alliance (4-3) at West Branch (6-1)

Early on I believed that Alliance would be the favorite in this matchup, but they haven’t quite met expectations for this season. Maybe the Aviators put it together this week. West Branch has improved each week. The Warrior defense is playing better and more consistently than early in the year...
  16. Go_Green

West Branch 70 Minerva 0

Minerva fumbled 4 times in their first four possessions. WB scored on 4 of their first 6 offensive plays. I believed Minerva has a few players out and most look like they wish the season was over already. The Warriors are getting ready for their big games ahead. The 3rd string QB for WB was in...
  17. Go_Green

West Branch (2-1) at Ridgewood (3-0)

West Branch Wins 32-29, scoring in the last minute to regain the lead. This game was much closer than I anticipated.
  18. Go_Green

I’m not sure. I pulled the link from the WB athletic site. I’ve decided to make the trip to Ridgewood tonight.
  19. Go_Green

https://www.twitch.tv/jn322805?scrlybrkr=8aa80261 Hopefully this is the link to tonight’s game on twitch.
  20. Go_Green

I believe that Thomas for WB made a one handed grab on a ball that was over his head.