1. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

These are pretty accurate
  2. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

That’s interesting considering that we only have one legitimately big kid
  3. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

So the trophy (sledgehammer) is only given to the team who wins the tug of war and none of the other events are factored in?
  4. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

250-280 is what I would prefer in O linemen. Heavy enough that they shouldn’t get pushed around but not fat and sloppy
  5. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Yeah it’s definitely a point of concern but I think the move to more of a zone running scheme lends itself to linemen with light feet so Lewis wasn’t going to thrive
  6. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

I’m not sure how they swept the competition when Massillon won the tug o war but hey what do I know. Also, the sled and tire flip are about speed so it’s not that surprising that a smaller group would win.
  7. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

7v7s are something Massillon rarely does well at so I’d consider today’s performance very positive as far as irrelevant passing scrimmages go
  8. M

D1 Region 1

Right. The aspect that we are talking about is the decision to prioritize transfers rather than development.
  9. M

D1 Region 1

Was talking the heights kids as trending up
  10. M

D1 Region 1

Parents can make whatever decisions they feel best but it just seems odd to leave a good program that is trending up. The multiple qb transfers in the same offseason is a whole different conversation 😂
  11. M

D1 Region 1

If Heights is loaded and poised for another good year how are they losing kids to Hoban?
  12. M

What would you change?

You’re allowed to play 6 quarters unless I’m mistaken and yeah kids get to play in a running clock shortened half of vanilla football where the winning team calls HB dive every play so as to not run up the score.
  13. M

What would you change?

This right here is a fact. Happens in bigger divisions too as many of Massillon’s JV games in recent years have been cancelled by opposing teams that got running clocked the night before. It’s a shame for the kids who don’t get any real game reps to improve.
  14. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Mck being elite wouldn’t help Massillon AT ALL in the current era
  15. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

So you genuinely think that in your hypothetical world where Mck is a top 10 program in the country canton parents would be open enrolling their kids to Massillon? Lol
  16. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

They wouldn’t be with the schedule they play and that also means kids like big Mike and gamble are wearing red and black and not tigers
  17. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Huh? That’s exactly what I’m saying. Michigan improved a lot over the last few years after years of being just okay so that’s why I want Mck to just stay “okay” rather than be “good”
  18. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

There’s a big difference between wanting them to be “crap” and wanting them to stay where they are which is a D1 program that gets a lot of regular season wins in their weak league which results in Massillon getting a lot of points for beating them
  19. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Wanting Mck to be good is like wanting Michigan to be good. How has that worked for us Buckeye fans lately