2. Chickenpattykid

Region 28 Final: Marion Local vs Ansonia

Suck a bag of d!€k$!!
  3. Chickenpattykid

Running clock my . Go Tigers!!!
  4. Chickenpattykid

Just like the 22 state champion game was NB barely beating Ansonia.
  5. Chickenpattykid

They built a new multipurpose training facility with weightroom etc. about 5 years ago, it was already underway before the QOH deal. Coach Hall is a great motivator and the upper classmen have all bought in and train hard in the offseason, they also get after the younger guys and hold them...
  6. Chickenpattykid

Only one I know from Ansonia to play at ND is Chris Muhlenkamp class of 76 full ride to ND, tore ACL while at ND, in those days they didn’t repair with surgery like today. Graduated from ND. He lives in North Carolina.
  7. Chickenpattykid

Division VII State Championship: New Bremen (12-3) vs Warren John F Kennedy (13-1)

You got that right, New Bremen could not stop Ansonia's ground game and if not for a couple plays they would have lost (and not one word of respect from NBs coach in the press). I think I recall Ansonia having 2 drives that ate up 8 to 10 minutes each. NB was a lot bigger than Ansonia; I...
  8. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

They could have called holding on NB nearly every play. To call Greenville a shithole?!? New turf new field house and next to come is new stands (3 phase project) Ask yourself what would New Bremen be without crown?
  9. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

Yep Eugene Hoening coached for 35+ years and is now an assistant in the booth, then we had some Arcanum dude that was mediocre at best for a few years, now we have Adam Hall. And the future of Ansonia football is very bright.
  10. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

After what I saw Preble Shawnee’s defense is better.
  11. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

Yes, the guy in black on the sidelines- he’s from Ansonia, he is pretty high up in the officiating levels. he was on the sidelines not calling any penalties, could not throw a flag, that wasn’t his crew, he’s compiling data for OSHAA over seeing things, He never coached Ansonia.
  12. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

No, not true
  13. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

Questionable, whatever, Bremen could be called on holding every play.
  14. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

Go Tigers!!!
  15. Chickenpattykid

2022 WOAC

Go Tigers!
  16. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

We’ll see
  17. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

Whatever. 50 pts?!?!
  18. Chickenpattykid

2022 WOAC

My guess New Bremen jumps ahead early, Ansonia adapts like they always do and then makes it an exciting game.
  19. Chickenpattykid

New Bremen vs Ansonia

🙄 are you like 8 years old?