Search results

1. S

2024 GCL Season Discussion

Do you think they bench Herbstreit for Vollmer? I would be very suprised. I know Herbstreit struggled last year but that would be a shocker.
  2. S

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

Has Tecumseh hired a new coach yet?
  3. S

Best/Worst gyms in GWOC/CBC/OHC/MVL

I have been to almost every gym in these leauges. GWOC- Best- Fairmont/Northmont Worst- Creek. I will never understand how a D1 school has such below average facilities. Like wooden bleachers for the players and coaches to sit on. OHC- Best- Greenon, Mechaniscsburg, Triad (Court looks sweet)...
  4. S

Comments by Badin's coach.....thoughts?

You are completey right. Falcattack obviously does not watch basketball. PM running clocked every team in the D2 Tournament. PM beat Springboro and lost to Pick Central by 1. Both of those teams went to State.
  5. S

Wayne AD???

I just read this article- https://www.facebook.com/groups/wcpopreps/permalink/3330559017238721 What happened to the Old Ad??? Nate Baker seemed like a good guy.
  6. S

GWOC 2023-2024

Thank you!!! Boro had no one else that could play at that speed besides Yates. Moeller did a great job but to say he was outcoached is a joke. I would love for anyone that watched the game to let me know what they could have done differently. They tried to get Yates going and he could not hit...
  7. S

GWOC 2023-2024

Elksone; have you ever coached before? There is no way anyone who has ever coached HS basketball can think that they reason they lost is because they were "outcoached". They were defitnely outplayed but for Boro to be in the game, they had a great gameplan but sometimes it does not last or a...
  8. S

Comments by Badin's coach.....thoughts?

I was at the game. Their had to be an issue before all of this happened. It seemed like neither coach liked each other very much as Sunderman was putting up 3 in the air when a girl for PM got her third foul and Mosley was telling them to run the clock. Also Sunderman was using TO's to stop the...
  9. S

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

Is there anyone already on staff that might want the job? Does Cory take back over? I know it is late to hire a new coach but it is not way too late. I wonder who will apply.
  10. S

GWOC 2023-2024

Is Beavercreek's lost one of the biggest upsets in the last 5-10 years? A 2 seed losing in the 2nd round to a team with only 2 wins rarley happens in any division especially in Division 1. What are other upsets you remember happening this early to a team that almost won the GWOC.
  11. S

Chris Henry Transferring From Withrow To Mater Dei

Good Move for the kid. His sister is back with Purcell Marian according to PM's social media page.
  12. S

TRC 23-24

It does seem that Bethel Boys and Girls have some stuff coming up through the middle school ranks.
  13. S

TRC 23-24

When is the last time Bethel Boys had the same coach 2 years in a row? The Junior class that is "loaded" has had 3 coaches in 3 years. There is no chance that they can succeed that way.
  14. S

OK OHSAA...'Best interest of the kids'

I wish conferences did do this and they could know that S1 plays N1, S2 plays N2.... so on and so forth to help account for this and making sure everyone plays the right amount of games.
  15. S

OK OHSAA...'Best interest of the kids'

I am confused here. Why would a team schedule 22 games if they think they could possibly make it to the championship and play an extra game. I think letting them play is the right decision. Problem is, they will set a presdent to let teams play more games. Like when does it count vs. not...
  16. S

Private vs. Public

I know this has been talked about for years but this is what is wild with high school sports and the unfair advantages that schools have. I will live on the hill that public and private should only come together in the state championship. A Public School coach has to figure out how to win with...
  17. S

Both Henry's and Hicks move back to NC!

Did you guys see this? Thoughts? https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/high-school-sports/2024/01/13/withrow-standout-chris-henry-jr-and-siblings-leave-cincinnati/72215679007/
  18. S

Beavercreek Football Head Coach Position

I have heard some rumors who the finalist are and who they hired. Not sure if it is true or just rumors.
  19. S

Beavercreek Football Head Coach Position

What is your defintion of good? The current senior class that they just had went 7-3 as freshman.
  20. S

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

I have heard some rumors but not sure if its the truth or just rumors!