Search results

1. W

2024 State Tournament Updates

Unless that kid is either coming off an injury or currently pitching with one, there was no reason that starter should have came out for Badin. That loss is squarely on the Head Coach. That said, I am STUNNED at this postseason run by West Branch. So damn proud of those kids and that community...
  2. W

2024 EBC

ELATED! First district title & regional appearance since I played! Happy to be proven wrong this year and ecstatic for the Warriors going forward!
  3. W

2024 EBC

Districts could not have broken better for West Branch... They typically always screw up and lose to someone they shouldn't. If they do it again THIS year, with THIS bracket, well, it would likely be their biggest failure in quite some time and completely inexcusable.
  4. W

Div IV Reg 13 Semi West Branch 11-1 vs Canton South 12-0

Abysmal. Like they didn’t watch a single second of film. Not surprising though. When you are a WB fan long enough, you know they always falter.
  5. W

Unsurprisingly, WB faces a decent playoff opponent and proceeds to soil themselves going with a gameplan that they haven't really used all year. Moment too big once again and the short dribble kick after their TD before the half was one of the worst decisions considering South is doing whatever...
  6. W

Yes. Directly at Nickelplate. But there are several side streets before you get to it that you can go down (such as Cypress or Marion Ave.) and then turn right onto Monter Ave. that leads to Nickelplate.
  7. W

West Branch (2-1) at Ridgewood (3-0)

Shocker. West Branch gives up one of the absolute worst, inexcusable TD's just before the half. Never fails.
  8. W

West Branch (2-1) at Ridgewood (3-0)

Actual link is below: Stream
  9. W

Girard at West Branch

Hard-hitting analysis here, I know, but this game is going to come down to turnovers. West Branch has been a bit sloppy with the ball the first 2 weeks and made some mistakes. That said, even if they tighten up, Girard is extremely talented and has the horses to keep up or even outpace them in...
  10. W

2023 EBC Baseball

Hubbard 1 West Branch 0 Nauseating baseball game. Neither team really deserved to be in the district title game and I'd guess NDCL should win handily on Wednesday. Unsurprisingly, this West Branch team fell short due to coaching and lack of discipline. Same story every year with just about...
  11. W

2023 EBC Baseball

Alliance gets smacked by NDCL 9-1... Marlington blanks Madison 10-0 WB over Salem 5-1 Bracket opened up for WB today...Gotta capitalize on it.
  12. W

West Branch (12-1) vs. Jefferson (10-3) for D4 Region 13 title

This doesn't shock me as much as it does most... WB defense is abysmal and tends to not adjust well or quick enough. They just let one person beat their whole team and end their season.
  13. W

Week 1. Canfield @ West Branch

Refs were cheeks, overall. But not necessarily in favor of a particular side. Just completely clueless. Hence the 3.5 hour gametime...
  14. W

Week 1. Canfield @ West Branch

Special teams has been a disaster and a main difference. Typical of a WB team.
  15. W

2022 EBC Baseball thread

Guys, I said I agree he should have been recognized. Lol. But yeah, commitments/offers or wherever you may be going after high school should have absolutely ZERO to do with it. Should be in-season numbers only and, again, I agree that his should have earned him a spot.
  16. W

2022 EBC Baseball thread

I mean, you shouldn't get accolades just because of where you are committed... I'm not saying that I don't think he deserved a spot, because I do. But nothing about being committed to VT should even matter. There is a certain youngster pitching for Hoban that is committed to Vanderbilt but gets...
  17. W

2022 EBC Baseball thread

That person is new and clearly seems like someone who is unhinged, not serious and just wants to talk in absurd absolutes. Just don't engage.
  18. W

2022 EBC Baseball thread

Should have never got the position. Didn't earn it. Name recognition only. Probably can't change my mind.
  19. W

2022 EBC Baseball thread

Another pathetic tournament showing from WB...