Search results

1. M

Cleveland Heights removed from the Post Season by OHSAA

If there has been a precedent set for penalties/consequences with a prior situation (Mentor 2004) could that possibly play into the legal interpretation of the bylaw? In one case you do this and another case you do that? Regardless of what your bylaw says is it fair within the lens of the law...
  2. M

Cleveland Heights removed from the Post Season by OHSAA

I hate this for the kids. Wow what a blunder.... If there was a verbal by an OHSAA administrator. My bet is Heights could not Who , When and Where that person. Otherwise, its clear as day what the bylaw says... Tough penalty, but man you can't overlook this one. Yikes!
  3. M

Richmond High School Gym seats 7,800!!

It's understood in those states. Build big gyms. They will come.
  4. M

Richmond High School Gym seats 7,800!!

Crazy. They build those gyms in Indy like that though. Comparable to what Texas does with HIgh School Football stadiums. According to Wik 12 of the 14 largest are in that state.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_high_school_gyms_in_the_United_States
  5. M

XFL-Kickoff change..

I watched some of the games over the weekend. I am a fan of the change the league implemented on kick-offs. I think it provides a level of progressive safety measures all while still having the excitement of the kick-off. I say implement it now. Across the board. My OP...
  6. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Trotwood was not pressing in the 4th quarter or most of the 3rd for that. Nmont was. That is why the score was so out of hand. Ramnation has moved on....Have a great one!
  7. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Yes I do. Very clearly. And living in the world of stereotypes everyday, it is still a very prevalent misnomer that "Urban" teams often can out "athlete" teams but when it comes to "execution" they fall short. Why are we playing this game? I did not want to go here. It was a byproduct of...
  8. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Not meant for you to bite. Just look at history. It will always tell the truth. Or just watch Hoosiers....Anyway good win Rams. Keep it rolling.
  9. M

Trotwood scored 153?

You know except what I am "implying". The stereotype that a running and pressing team cannot slow the ball down and play a more discipline, controlled style. And most of these type teams are majority black and/ or considered "urban". There is no real implying at all, it's real. Now it...
  10. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Very impressive two game span. Played hard man defense. Very little trapping full court. Solid half court execution and hitting open shots. Things teams like this are not supposed to do. Discipline....Great job kids and coaches. Now go get that ship!
  11. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Two big wins in two days. Very contrasting styles and the Rams out played and out executed both teams. This shows the versatility of the kids and the coaching staff. Extremely well done.
  12. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Nahh it's spelled S t a t e C h a m ps!! Just sayin...
  13. M

Trotwood scored 153?

🏆🥇🥇🏆 There you are sir. Participation trophy as required.... #Ramnation
  14. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Not upset at that. Upset that it's OK for them to still play hard and run and gun but folks want the Trotwood kids to stand around and hold the ball. It's hypocrisy.
  15. M

Trotwood scored 153?

The Trotwood starters were out of the game with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter....Nmonts starters played the whole game. He finally started subbing with about 2 minutes left in the game. C'mon man. What else could he do?
  16. M

Trotwood scored 153?

The Freshmen won but the JV did not. The Trotwood JV team is really down this year. Great kids but not much talent. The reason is really that Trotwood has a young Varsity with only two Seniors (Blanton/Anderson)starting. Everyone else is a Jr. or Sophomore. But do not be alarmed with the...
  17. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Louisville Ballard as well. I got some Intel on that game. Good Guard play, long wing guys that were finishers. Beat Twood by 10. 109-99. I also heard Twood got homered with 6 guys fouling out and only 3 finishing the game, but the guys said they were still playing hard D trying to come...
  18. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Teams that beat Trotwood over the years playing that type of game, especially the last few, have had some key elements. Really great guards that could handle the pressure and strong wing players that when the pressure is broken can finish at the rim. Look at every team that has beat them...
  19. M

Trotwood scored 153?

I was there. And anyone else that was could speak to this. The Nmont coach had absolutely no concept of trying to slow Trotwood down. He has no clue. May be a nice guy but he tried to out Trotwood, Trotwood. He pressed the entire game, well attempted to press and even when the Twood Coach...
  20. M

Kerry Coombs back to OSU

Where he belongs! Welcome back Kerry....