Search results

1. Crimsonblooded

Van Buren Sectional

Yeah I think Rhamy takes 160 championship
  2. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

I was a volunteer coach for six years at jr. high and helped with high school. Did the biddy full time four years and part time year or two. The school got a “5 weeks and sectionals” type head coach. Talk to my son about transferring and he made the call and I have no control now. I’m good.
  3. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

well start a week later and those guys that don’t make it out of sectionals along with coaches who don’t won’t to go longer can encourage those families with the “crazy dads” to transfer to better programs. Then those “crazy dads” and those kids can get want they want and are happy and you all...
  4. Crimsonblooded

SBC Predictions?

Pretty good conference tournament. Thought Norwalk was a great place to have it.
  5. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

Ha, you and your made up 12,467 others are funny! Good one lol
  6. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

It’s already shorter then boys basketball, start later as a team. Five weeks then sectionals is a joke! Numbers are down for one because enrollment is down. 1979 was the peak in Ohio and it has gradually come down till now. It’s wrapping up, a lot kids are excited for this tournament run. Some...
  7. Crimsonblooded

SBC Predictions?

Yeah, Phillips and Brewer will be the match of the tournament. Both are picked to win state. I’m looking forward to this one!
  8. Crimsonblooded

SBC Predictions?

Funny how people use this against you but I get it. Gabe is favored but gotta take care of business first.
  9. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

This makes me think that Sunday was added this year to dial down the shock factor. I would not be surprised if the state tournament is Thursday- Sunday next year.
  10. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

As far as Girls wrestling state tournament then St. John’s will probably work fine for the beginning years. I assume they will be one division for a while and be on a different date than the boys.
  11. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

I’m not talking parents but programs, their is plenty of top coaches that put that time in. All things to consider. Like I said it won’t matter about being behind those program that don’t take a week off during the long season. Programs/Coaches will put that time in anyhow. So in the end that...
  12. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

If you change the venue then you change the bracket, St. John’s would bring back the pull through in consolations as it holds 6 mats and the Nutter holds 8 mats and don’t know if that’s changes it back to placing top 6 again or not but time will be more of an issue. The current location is...
  13. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

Don’t worry about being behind because you already are! If your worried about two weeks of the regular season then you are definitely already behind a lot of programs. What a lot of teams do in the off season, two weeks off in the regular season isn’t gonna change much. But when your school...
  14. Crimsonblooded

Season Length

Manage your team and season, do what you think is right, like start a week later. Pretty simple! It’s not long for everybody. Season is fine! Tired of the active protesters being the voice on this issue. Take a week off whenever. Don’t participate in state duals: I know a school that does all of...
  15. Crimsonblooded

SBC Predictions?

Norwalk will have some champs but are gonna be lacking on over all placers to be able to take the Lake!
  16. Crimsonblooded

SBC Predictions?

Looks tight on placers, I say Perkins should be a lock on one champ, it might come down to if they get that second one! Bellevue though could get a 2nd champ possibly. Gonna be an exciting tournament!
  17. Crimsonblooded

SBC Predictions?

https://www.borofanohio.net/sbc-tournament I think Boro team predictions for the SBC are pretty good.
  18. Crimsonblooded

D1 schools that should have wrestling

I would like to see all D1 with wrestling obviously, I hate the SEC with exception of Missouri, Notre Dame (they suck) if you know that story they are swindlers, and Texas Longhorns. I don’t watch any of their other sports on t.v. Oregon and Nike as well! I will not contribute to any ratings for...
  19. Crimsonblooded

State Duals Discussion - Division III

^^^ Its all based on the situation and circumstances in a dual. If it’s going according to script then fans are gonna be a little more flat. I think for us (Edison Chargers), was our dual with Medina Highland. Whether at St. John’s or at our High School it didn’t matter. We were undefeated and...