Search results

1. B

2024 Louisville Leopards Football

Smallest school in D2
  2. B

Any other news on them leopards? Any new kids coming out to play next year? Whose coaching the new 8th grade team?
  3. B

I am not sure what the problem is here, I bash my program all the time because I want them to get better. I cannot speak for Alliance but the Louisville football team completely unfazed by anything that has every been posted on yappi. Also Mayhem must have a kid at the school as student or...
  4. B

I forgot they were in the federal league for a few seasons together. I know they just joined a new league but 1) New Philly 2) Dover 3) Louisville 4) Alliance 5) Marlington 6) Lake 7) Green 8) ????? would be a great league
  5. B

Do we know which coach he will be replacing or what side of the ball he is on?
  6. B

Looks like we should have about 35 players coming back, not sure how big that freshman was. 3 Cooper Rice QB/DB 6′ 160 0 11 4 Ty Paumier WR/DB 5’8 150 0 11 8 Cam Dougherty RB/LB 6′ 200 1 11 9 Jacob Paumier WR/DB 5’8 160 0 11 13 Baiden Elder WR/DB 5’10 165 0 11 14 Jimmy Crilow TE/LB...
  7. B

Louisville Leopards Football 2024

I think you are right, only if we get together an offense. Last year we had the same offense week after week and failed to score double digits most weeks. I wonder who they are going to go with at QB, Stoffer or Aljancic? How is the o-line going to look? I know Burick will return, but who else.
  8. B

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

Over half of the games we only had one score or less and most of those scores came in garbage time. I am not sure who was in charge of the offense this year, but nothing really changed the last 7 weeks. If that mindset doesn't change and we cannot put together a team that can score we will be in...
  9. B

Ticket prices

I dropped $45 on a family of 5 to go to one freshmen game. Trust me $12 tickets for 2 adults and 3 kids is $60. That adds up pretty quickly. The main reason attendance is down is because of costs. I didnt attend 1 high school game this season and cost was a factor for sure.
  10. B

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

I have not been following the team that much in the off season or the past few years, however it seems like overall excitement is down. Is the new coach going to be a teacher in the building or somewhere else?
  11. B

Troy Davis out as Louisville Leopards Head Coach

Kappas the college coach is going to move back and coach a high school team?
  12. B

I am pretty sure they got Kappas, I was questioning like you are and the I was told "done deal" so it has to be true.
  13. B

I think the biggest issue Louisville could have is teaching jobs available for coaches. I know when twitter applied he didnt have any spots for other coaches.
  14. B

I think the levy failing has a lot to do with the super and the board not so much the employees
  15. B

Week 6: Louisville Leopards (1-4) at Perry Panthers (3-2)

The pregame show gets me frustrated as well. I mean it looks great, but they we go out and get smoked. Just feels like we need to put more focus on the product on the field and less off the field. Losing is something they need to take seriously and get upset about. Have some pride and get angry...
  16. B

Week 6: Louisville Leopards (1-4) at Perry Panthers (3-2)

I will say this, the kids do not seemed phased by it. They still come out after the games taking photos with family and friends and doing homecoming proposals and what not. Sad day when losing doesn't seem to phase the students at all. They have gotten used to it and don't seem to understand...
  17. B

Jeff Twiddy Resigns as Louisville Leopards Football Head Coach

What is Twiddy doing these days anyway? He still coaching?
  18. B

Week 3: Louisville Leopards (0-2) at Northwest Indians (2-0)

I really hope we can turn the program around too, but I am losing confidence. This is hard to watch and keep a positive attitude. Cut down on the turnovers and start playing with some intensity.