Search results

1. TheJect

Remembering the Youngstown City Series and Steel Valley Conference

I played Class B baseball in the late 80’s. My coach was John Rorick (maybe the spelling was this. I wonder if this was the same guy. Had a son on the team who played at Fitch.
  2. TheJect

Programs That Need A Change

Cory-Rawson, Vanlue, Crestline might want to consider 8-man. Minerva might want to abolish the program.
  3. TheJect

Middletown Middies looking for new coach

This program literally is Mid.
  4. TheJect

Yappi pick suggestions

Please put either the Walnut Hills vs Little Miami or Crestline vs Cory Rawson game or both on Yappi picks for Week 10.
  5. TheJect

Most losses in Ohio football

Was trying to think of the most downtrodden programs and wondered who has the most losses in the history of Ohio high school football?
  6. TheJect

Best NEO Concession Stand Food / Specialties??

Nordonia has ramen noodles. First time I’ve seen that at a concession.
  7. TheJect

Friday Updates (9/15/23)

Lockland 19 Dayton Christian 18 half
  8. TheJect

Friday Updates (9/15/23)

Dayton Christian 12 Lockland 0 end of first quarter
  9. TheJect

Week 5 Lima Central Catholic (2-2) @ Bishop Hartley (3-1)

I was impressed with LCC QB play. Good athlete. Ready simply couldn’t do anything right. Fumble deep in their own territory, LCC scores. Next possession, first play fumble. LCC scores next play. Turnovers aside Ready defense just couldn’t stop LCC offense. Best play of the day was my Kewpee...
  10. TheJect

Bishop Ready

They play their games at Fortress Obetz. I don’t think they will ever have their own field.
  11. TheJect

Favorite HS FB stadium?

12. TheJect

Favorite HS FB stadium?

Shenandoah Zeps.
  13. TheJect

Olentangy Liberty HC Search

Star? I thought Stan Jackson was the coach? 😂
  14. TheJect

Jordan Marshall Picks Michigan

Don’t worry. There is always a chance he decommits and then commits. Decommits. commits elsewhere. Rinse. Repeat. Transfer…
  15. TheJect

Bishop Ready

Probably just loose ends. Not sure of delays. Maybe they want to keep focus on the hoops team. But it’s happening.
  16. TheJect

Bishop Ready

Ready named assistant coach TJ Burbridge the new head coach. He’s been an assist with them for the last 4 seasons. Has coached multiple positions. Also, serves as head track coach. I think many players lobbied for him to get the job.
  17. TheJect

Bishop Ready

Yeah. I imagine they slap an interim tag in someone and go from there. I think they can do pretty well this year. Lost their QB but return some good pieces and have a Junior running back who has an offer from Toledo. I believe an offensive lineman holds a Toledo offer as well.
  18. TheJect

Bishop Ready

Yes. I believe Schaefer is going to Upper Arlington (as an assistant?)
  19. TheJect

Bishop Ready

Who gets Bishop Ready football job?
  20. TheJect

Student Sections Need To Get More Creative

Never gets old