Search results

1. Dynamicbill

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Time to hit the road. GO TIGERS!!!
  2. Dynamicbill

Have you seen the weather forecast for Canton? What a difference from last week. So glad my wife won't be bitching this week about how cold she is. Plus, it allows me to pay more attention to this Hugh game. GO TIGERS!
  3. Dynamicbill

We are more of a team playing together, no one or two stand outs. We have players with various skills all over the field, but our strength is our D-line. Big strong and quick.
  4. Dynamicbill

GO TIGERS!
  5. Dynamicbill

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

The stadium is 7000. Not sure how it breaks down sides to side
  6. Dynamicbill

It's Friday! Next time the lights come on, we will be under them. GO TIGERS!
  7. Dynamicbill

2022 State Semifinals S.R. vs L.C. and Ironton vs V.V.. No scores needed. If we both would have won, we would have been the State Championship game. However, our seasons both ended. Both teams want respect and neither is getting it. It is hard to give it when you don't get it. I don't know about...
  8. Dynamicbill

So each team had their own schedules, and each had team had their own results. Each team plays in opposite corners of the state. I know nothing of V.V. opponents. And I am guessing fans on both sides know nothing of the others, but it seems to be pretty important in this thread to some. I...
  9. Dynamicbill

I believe LC 's giveaway is 5 and takeaway is 26.
  10. Dynamicbill

Good news is that he will be back next year.
  11. Dynamicbill

I see I missed a lot since I left work. Someone doesn't know anything about Ohio's oldest. Is it Friday yet?
  12. Dynamicbill

FYI, that D7 school with 13 kids is in the state semifinals. Sounds like Middletown should have been ranked.
  13. Dynamicbill

The size of a school is no way to measure how tough a schedule is. I can think of 3 teams off hand that we played that were state ranked. Would that be ok to consider tough?
  14. Dynamicbill

FYI, video of LC doesn't give you a real feel for the physical play. V.V. does have a good QB who appears to do everything, and LC will have a plan for him. Oh, he'll get his plays in, but they won't be as easy. The 2023 L.C. Tigers have QB as well as 10 other guys on the field, which is what we...
  15. Dynamicbill

Region 20 Championship: Germantown Valley View (12-1) versus Waynesville (11-2)

Just watched two games for V.V. against Bellbrook and Oakwood, can't find anything else.. I like what I didn't see but going see alot of it Friday. Looking forward to this game. GO TIGERS!
  16. Dynamicbill

He is a DB and kick returner. He hobble off after a return Friday.
  17. Dynamicbill

Are they playing?
  18. Dynamicbill

Well, I am glad our season allowed us to play so many players throughout the season so we can be next man up without losing a beat.
  19. Dynamicbill

Got it, thanks