Search results

1. B

Canfield 2024, Coach Pavlansky retires.

Yinz should have hired the Kenston OC although I’m glad you didn’t wouldn’t want him to get away from us.
  2. B

Sarcasm flew right over your head
  3. B

Steve Arnold steps down as Warren G Harding head coach

Who is rumored to get the job?
  4. B

Ur talking about Kenstons head coach,I said the OC applied at canfield and he was never at mentor
  5. B

No he was never at mentor
  6. B

No,brilliant offensive guy and great human being would hate for him to get away from us.he is a diamond in the ruff
  7. B

Kenston’s OC threw his hat into the ring
  8. B

OSU coach carjacked

No Biden
  9. B

OSU coach carjacked

Just had the scumbag on the news,he didn’t look like he had any political affiliation.just your typical hood rat
  10. B

OSU coach carjacked

Agreed off them now,they have no redeeming quality for society,leopards don’t change their spots
  11. B

OSU coach carjacked

This carjacking has nothing to do with politics
  12. B

OSU coach carjacked

I blame the hood rat thugs that commited this crime,and make cleveland the shithole it is
  13. B

OSU coach carjacked

An OSU assistant had to take an Uber to a home recruiting visit because he was carjacked at gun point while visiting the Ginn Academy….. must be because they are playing D4
  14. B

DIV STATE FINAL Glenville vs Alter

It’s very easy to see thru a racist,they are the first ones to call some else a racist….
  15. B

DIV STATE FINAL Glenville vs Alter

Getting a running clock put on u in the state finals is becoming the norm for Alter
  16. B

Coldest playoff game you've attended

1986 Kenston vs Campbell memorial 11 degrees at kickoff field was like concrete
  17. B

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

I was doing the chains at the Kenston Steubenville playoff game a few years ago was on the Steubenville sidelines I’ve never witnessed such disfunction in my life,kids MFing coaches,coaches MFing kids it was atrocious.
  18. B

DIII State Semifinal: Chardon vs. Toledo Central Catholic

Tall task for Chardon tonite,that being said i believe that of the 3 teams left other than TCC Chardon has the best chance to beat them