Search results

1. M

Greater Cleveland Conference (2023)

Congratulations to a strong Medina team on your win over Heights in the play-offs. Here's wishing you guys good luck in your game against Ed's. Leave it all on the field and make the GCC proud!
  2. M

Two things .... first off, I'm also looking forward to the matchup, but Maquise is trying to play through an injury, so we'll see what happens. Friday night, he was limited to 77 yards which included a 35-yard touchdown run. Second, I really do appreciate you telling me that blocking is...
  3. M

Thank you. I'm not sure how to block people on Yappi, but I went to his profile and hit ignore. Hopefully it's the same thing. I'm totally cool with people supporting their teams, but when it crosses a line, someone needs to speak up. Thank you, Black and Gold.
  4. M

I totally agree with you. It doesn't seem like anyone is hesitant to play against Euclid. The fear comes into play because of the opportunistic trouble makers that ruin it for everyone.
  5. M

Safety should be the number one concern and changes that have to be made, obviously have no reflection on Mentor.
  6. M

Okay .... I get it and am willing to take responsibility for my words. I am very sorry ... and this is heartfelt .... I am very sorry that you're a poorly-informed, racist big mouth It's a waste of time talking tou you, because you're very close-minded. For anyone who does care about the truth...
  7. M

I called you racist because you were quick to group Euclid, Shaker, and Heights together as dangerous places to watch a football game. You did this, even though you admitted that you've never had a problem at a Heights football game. One thing that you pointed out as proof, was that Heights...
  8. M

I agree that on paper, the last two games look like Heights wins. Just saying that Heights almost dropped the ball against Brunswick so you never no for sure. In my opinion, Mentor, Medina, and Heights probably end the season with wins, but really trying not to sound cocky.
  9. M

Can't take anything for granted.
  10. M

Shaker has done very well this season and deserves all the successes they've achieved!
  11. M

Yes, the Shaker game should be fun. The Heights-Shaker rivalry goes way way back. Enjoy the game. Hope to see you at more games next season.
  12. M

He plays almost every snap on defense. He was stritcly a safety last season. Coaches moved him to LB this year, but they've had to put him back into the secondary because of injuries. In the last couple of games, they've also had him running back kickoffs and punts, due to Henry Perryman being...
  13. M

Medina played a great game this evening and deserves kudos. All season long, I've taken issue with some people putting the Heights team down before they even take the field. People have said they weren't impressed with Heights and that Heights had no chance in the GCC. Let's not do the same...
  14. M

Mentor Football 2023

Actually Heights had more important players sidelined than Mentor did. Heights was missing 7 starters on defense. I could say that with Heights' defense heathy, Mentor wouldn't have scored 13. Difference between you and I, is that I see injuries as part of the season. They happen to every...
  15. M

Mentor Football 2023

Why ... because Mentor won the game? The comment wasn't meant to be a prediction. Mentor has a very good team. The comment was meant to take a jab at some of Mentor's fans on Yappi, who seem to make up an excuse every time their team stumbles. I said what I meant to say.
  16. M

Medina is a great team and will continue to be a huge challenge to anyone they play this year. Heights will have to play close to perfect if they hope to make a game of it.
  17. M

Mentor Football 2023

I don't know how the game will turn out either. Might be close, might be a Mentor blowout. Who knows? That being said, Fox is playing, it's a home game, and your fans will be in the stands. What excuse will you use if Shaker pulls of their seventh straight win?
  18. M

I'm not going to speak to the situations at Euclid or Shaker, but I've been to every Heights home game for at least the last 5 years and have never felt unsafe or threatened after a football game. No fights. No riots. Recently, Mentor played at Heights and I believe you were there. Did anything...
  19. M

Week 5 Mentor (2-2) @ Cleveland Heights (3-1)

Yeah, okay .... you keep crying and pretend that you and the Cardinals are victims. The game is over, Heights won, and you're no longer worth my time.
  20. M

Week 5 Mentor (2-2) @ Cleveland Heights (3-1)

You DID write, "Heights isn't at the top of the GCC." Based on records, that statement is not true. You also stated that with Fox, Mentor kills Heights. It's fine to have an opinion, but you word things as fact and you don't know that. I didn't think that Shaker would be 5-0 at this point in...