Search results

1. P

Marion Local

Unreal.
  2. P

1969 Steubenville Big Red vs Massillon Tigers

It was the 60’s. Different times. People didn’t get butthurt like they do today.
  3. P

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

It’s all good. When I first started posting on here I would post the same thing 3 times sometimes. lol
  4. P

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

If If If… And IF my Aunt had balls she’d be my Uncle.
  5. P

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

I think you mean his Guy!!
  6. P

#1 Steubenville vs. #13 Indian Valley

Hill had 199 receiving yards so…
  7. P

Reno took the starters out waaaay too early.
  8. P

Week 13 Neutral Sites

Always wondered how they (OHSAA) did the whole process. Do they all get together in a room with maps and phones or what? Some years it seems they throw darts for some games.
  9. P

Big Reds offense is definitely firing on all cylinders right now. They always kick it up a notch come playoff time, and that includes the play calling. They want you to double Hill so they have the numbers then.
  10. P

Dude give it a rest. You really need to go find yourself a significant other. Maybe this time you won’t lose her/him to someone from Steubenville.
  11. P

Big Red vs. Licking Valley

Someone needs to do better on the camera. As long as they are zoomed out it’s fine. However when they zoom in and a play goes to either corner the camera is too slow to catch up. You’d think after all these weeks they’d of figured it out.
  12. P

Neutral playoff game sites

Actually 3 schools but who’s counting 😎
  13. P

Neutral playoff game sites

In 1982 Steubenville Big Red Hosted Youngstown Mooney. 1983 they Hosted Ursuline. In 1984 Ursuline Hosted Big Red at YSU.
  14. P

2024 schedules

I Love how Steubenville lives rent free in your head. You definitely lost a girl or a guy to someone from Big Red. 😎
  15. P

Steubenville at Louisville

Finished 1 in Region . 😎
  16. P

Week 3: Cardinal Mooney vs Big Red

What was that Dover score in 2011?
  17. P

Week 2 Warren G Harding(0-1) at Buchtel (0-1)

How many did Buchtel have?
  18. P

Steubenville Away Game

Just like Maple city fan, he must of had his Girlfriend/Boyfriend dump him for someone from Steubenville.
  19. P

Steubenville @ Youngstown Ursuline

Lol, please! How about the dropped past by Big Red the refs said was a fumble?
  20. P

Most underrated/overrated teams going into 2023

Steubenville overrated?! 4 State Championships, multiple runner ups, multiple Region Championships, crap load of playoff wins. Give me a break.