Search results

1. S

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Cedric Johnson is my favorite pick. I think that’s great value with pick 214.
  2. S

2023-2024 General Discussion

I am, was brought up on UK basketball. With how everything is and was expected to go, I'd say 18-20 wins and top half of the SEC would be really good all things considered. I'm very curious to see who they are able to bring in and if Sheppard comes back.
  3. S

Meh, I think it was expected. Cal's guys never came to UK for UK. It was always a stepping stone. You can have the burger boys. Between UK and Duke, they have proved they can't win consistently. The model in college hoops has changed. Pope has brought in Collin Chandler, a top 35 recruit a...
  4. S

Cal said he never made promises. Yes, he did. He promised to get these kids to the NBA asap. He also once said if you don't play defense, you can't play for me. Initially, his UK teams were very good on defense, but recently, after watching guys get blown by and pushed around in the paint...
  5. S

Being a former player, most will, while the rest will wait to say I told you so. I do think UK needed someone that would resonate with the fans. Cal fell out of favor with his approach. They needed someone that wanted to be there, not someone that had to be convinced. Pitino endorsed the...
  6. S

As a UK fan since I knew what a basketball was, I'll admit I wasn't impressed with this hire, but I'm willing to give it a shot. The UK job is not the slam dunk taj mahal job it was 15 years ago. Other blue blood powers hired former players and it's worked out so far. Pope at least has some...
  7. S

It’s just the start. Nobody is saying who they will definitively hire, but they will reach out. Might be they say no, but UK is going to call.
  8. S

A buddy of mine who used to work for The Cats Pause told me the short list of names in the coaching search are Hurley, Donovan, Oats and Wright, in no particular order. I'd imagine it will be one of the 4 as a report is out that mentioned Donovan would be very interested in the job. We'll see.
  9. S

Somehow, I just knew it would happen. Still had a chance to podium if Tennessee had beaten Purdue, but I would have needed someone other than UConn to win, which I think realistically has less than a 5% chance of happening.
  10. S

UConn is the most dominant team college hoops has seen since UK in 96.
  11. S

My bracket is rough through the 1st two rounds, I picked quite a few double digits seeds to get through just so I could say I picked that! But, as does everyone, I try to make sure my bracket is strong on the back end to rise the ranks and snatch the office pool victory, and it is indeed strong...
  12. S

I’m not sure. Houston will run Taylor off the 3 point line and A & M won’t find the offensive boards so easily.
  13. S

A lot of radio shows and new outlets are throwing a bunch of names around. Oats, Pearl, Donovan, Stevens, Hurley, Drew, Jay Wright from retirement. They’re even saying bring Pitino back.
  14. S

Lexington should propose a tax levy for the sole purpose of the buyout. It’d pass by an 80-20 vote.
  15. S

I’m convinced Cal doesn’t even coach to win anymore. He’s more focused on when the NBA draft is.
  16. S

UK has to fire Cal. They just have to. That fan base is going to hang him.
  17. S

Virginia 😂😂😂😂
  18. S

Love trying to pick upsets and one I really like is James Madison over Wisconsin. JMU could be this years double digit seed to advance to the 2nd weekend.
  19. S

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Bengals signing OT Trent Brown to a 1 year deal.
  20. S

Not unless their defense finds a backbone, but their offense can bury anybody. I suspect they will show up and play some defense but their shots won’t fall and they’ll be done the 1st weekend.