Search results

1. J

OHSAA FINAL 4 and FINALS

Came here to read predictions after hearing Seton down big...
  2. J

Streetsboro v Perry girls

She walked behind the goal to retrieve the ball... Oh man.
  3. J

Questions About Sports Field Construction & Management Needs

What does "maintenance" look like? I don't see much happening after install at our field. Also, Any comment on non rubber fill? Visited a college that had something other than rubber. Supposedly cooler and healthier for player?
  4. J

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Radar looks a little sketchy, weather may impact games tonight
  5. J

Week 9...

Can someone elaborate on the draw process? Benefit of being higher seed?
  6. J

Added tournament regulation - 2023

Gossip in our stands has been if you score 10+, you have to write apology letter.
  7. J

Week 7...

MP went on to GK as freshman at Auburn, SJ started 20 games in fall 2021 for Ohio State. I think your post sorta validates the counter point.
  8. J

Tickets

I'm curious how ticket prices are set for games. GWOC is charging 8$. GMC charging 6$? Why the variance? Where does it go?
  9. J

Week 7...

We have a team or two like that in our conference also. Guessing most conferences do. Wish voters took two minutes to look beyond the inflated stats from non conference games. Also, if coach lets a player score half a dozen in one game, they should be run out of coaching.
  10. J

SWO Regionals

Thx for the updates
  11. J

SouthWest Ohio Tourney Talk

Coaches obviously have to work with what they have but, possesion style of soccer that builds out of the back and integrates the midfield shows an attempt to master their craft. Otherwise its a track meet with a ball tossed in. Again, a HS coach can only do so much with the few months they...
  12. J

Milford Soccer

Saturday's games through first playoff game are for bragging rights only. Seeding was already in before game. Do you throw everything you've got against a potential late playoff opponent? Maybe I give these coaches too much credit... 😁
  13. J

Top 100 clubs in the USA

I don't always see bitter ramblings about "poaching" players from a system that lets players pick their club but when I do, I am sure to see vedderhead chiming in!
  14. J

Week 4

Weather a factor? Yesterday was a mess for many. Heavy rain and 1/2 games for some.
  15. J

Regional Finals...

Keep the updates coming.
  16. J

Playoff Info so far

This is good analysis. I don't understand the first round or two of HS soccer playoffs. I think half the teams don't even want to be there.
  17. J

Week 10..

Miamisburg 4 Springboro 1
  18. J

Week 9

Burg coach should be ashamed of himself for tonight's score. Spare me the excuses too. Majority of teams could have done the same this season. This is a perfect example of why leaderboards don't tell the whole story. Really pathetic.
  19. J

Week 9

Centerville 0 Springboro 0